** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

that stitching on the toe cap kills it for me on these and the last ones they dropped. i do like those all gone S8000's but too many releases lately killing me. those would def had been a cop otherwise. 

Last edited:
I'm a bit colorblind but that being said, these look identical to the first release. How are they different?

Love both the green features and the new pinks.. Will have to grab both.. Discount likely can be had for both at some point. I know of the 30 percent off right now, but the free shipping international is making me wonder if I should grab these bad boys on Saturday.. 

that stitching on the toe cap kills it for me on these and the last ones they dropped. i do like those all gone S8000's but too many releases lately killing me. those would def had been a cop otherwise. 

I know what you mean.  Such an unnecessary detail that adds nothing to the theme, AFAIK.
yea... you all call go away with that talk. Stitching is a nice addition. Gives a good change to the model.

Love both the green features and the new pinks.. Will have to grab both.. Discount likely can be had for both at some point. I know of the 30 percent off right now, but the free shipping international is making me wonder if I should grab these bad boys on Saturday.. 
I will pick them up just like I did for the others. Grabbed them for 140 shipped before they even went on special. 

Facebook? 

Well actually I grabbed 2 pairsolid for about same price basically.

First pair (sz10) was on ebay and I just contacted the seller who said he got them as a gift with no interest in them. --I actually sold them for the same price I got them.

Second pair (sz9.5) I grabbed for a trade. I traded my 2x worn Patta x Gel Lyte Respector for a DS pair of pistachio.

I could not get those patta sold for anything. I had them on ebay for 135 abs no sell. They passed as deadstock. So I will consider them traded for 140.

Got All Gone 2010 in today

They are beautiful in person!

The leather on the diadora stripe and back is very similar to the leather on transit 2s

Got All Gone 2010 in today

They are beautiful in person!

The leather on the diadora stripe and back is very similar to the leather on transit 2s
Got my pair in today as well. Absolutely stunning. Perfect and not one since issue. Leather and suede is top notch. Really liking this pair much more than my United Arrows pair. I went a full size down which is a .5 down from my N9000 size. 

They fit perfect.

Got my pair in today as well. Absolutely stunning. Perfect and not one since issue. Leather and suede is top notch. Really liking this pair much more than my United Arrows pair. I went a full size down which is a .5 down from my N9000 size. 

They fit perfect.

Do you have other s8000 pairs? I went with my regular s8000 (brown mushroom) size which is half down tts, same size as n9000.

Do you have other s8000 pairs? I went with my regular s8000 (brown mushroom) size which is half down tts, same size as n9000.
I went with the same size as my n9000 pairs which is half down and they fit real good. I think full down may have been a bit too tight for me.

Last edited:
I went with the same size as my n9000 pairs which is half down and they fit real good. I think full down may have been a bit too tight for me.

Aight! Thanks! Gotta wait till saturday for my pair to reach. Should had checkout using PayPal instead of cc. Direct CC processing tales too long.

thx, just ordered. I am a sucker for tan leather/suede and gum soles. first pair of diadora and ordered half size down from my NB size, hoping they work.

thx, just ordered. I am a sucker for tan leather/suede and gum soles. first pair of diadora and ordered half size down from my NB size, hoping they work.

So you're a sucker for both And All gone 2010 fit both the bill.

There's a fitting room app by asphaltgold that recommend a shoe size from your referencing shoe brand

Well actually I grabbed 2 pairsolid for about same price basically.

First pair (sz10) was on ebay and I just contacted the seller who said he got them as a gift with no interest in them. --I actually sold them for the same price I got them.

Second pair (sz9.5) I grabbed for a trade. I traded my 2x worn Patta x Gel Lyte Respector for a DS pair of pistachio.

I could not get those patta sold for anything. I had them on ebay for 135 abs no sell. They passed as deadstock. So I will consider them traded for 140.

I like those Pattas, too! Missed out on them, tho. I would've traded my deadstock Silvers or Golds Social Status collab for them or bought them outright. My size is slightly smaller at US8.5, though.

Best diadora this year...

Materials are amazing, if you love kangaroo leather you'll love these. The colourway is really really good, love the cream and mint 

This will crease on the toes but that's because of the leather toes, just like the a ma manieres etc.

And they're nothing like those GRs that everyone seems to think they look like :/

Back
Top Bottom