** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

60/40 for buying the S8000s, think it'll depend on the price, not paying £180+ for them... and I wish they were more leather than suede

Yea I already have pairs similar but I still want these. I think I'm going full size down though because they so bulky.

I got both pair of maniere and the atmos wheat pair but something calling me for these

The suede toebox on these is :smokin
Yeah I figured that too since they have the ice cream in the shot again

I don't like this leather toe box stuff, either. These All Gones s8000 may be nice. ... As for the Features. They are Ice Cream 2.0. I'm thinking Cappacino, although I haven't heard it referenced as such.

ALL GONE Diadora 9.5 Alga Green (Teal) n9000s. Limited to 24 pairs but available to you dead stock now for a mere G. This is super elite status in Diadora World. I won't post the link (since it's against NT rules), but item number is 291895729823. It's size US9.5, and I know some of you on here would be interested. The price is firm, btw, so no haggling. Good luck, for those interested!
I'd say this is against the rules too..

ALL GONE Diadora 9.5 Alga Green (Teal) n9000s. Limited to 24 pairs but available to you dead stock now for a mere G. This is super elite status in Diadora World. I won't post the link (since it's against NT rules), but item number is 291895729823. It's size US9.5, and I know some of you on here would be interested. The price is firm, btw, so no haggling. Good luck, for those interested!
Bro... go take a long walk off a short cliff...with this BS.

'mere G'

laugh.gif

Bro... go take a long walk off a short cliff...with this BS.

Yo man, not mine. Just thought someone may be interested, so don't kill the messenger. Personally not my cup of t.

There are Saturday Specials (US9) for $880. Those are more to my liking.

Sizing on the 8000s? Have never owned a pair before
Same as your n9000 size. They are a bulkier model so for me I actually went full size down do to me knowing what my OG Ristretto Italy made pair fit like and the fact these have leather liner. I usually wear 9.5 in most N9000 colabs but opted for a 9 in these.

Back
Top Bottom