** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Size 9 Lire up on the bay for $99. Doubt they'd fit me but for those that can fit a size 9 N9000, it seems like a steal considering the condition.

^ so tempting but I feel like the shape is really no good
At least from IG shots I've seen

^ so tempting but I feel like the shape is really no good
At least from IG shots I've seen
Yeah, I went from almost buying both on release to not even buying one on sale. I don't know what it is, but something just looks a little off on these shoes.

nthat.gif

Co-sign. I don't like the shape at all. Nor care much for the S8000
I'll be honest I'm not feeling much besides N9000 lmao.

For V7000s I like my Solebox and the first Hanon, and these Hanon look good too...but some of them look really bad. All Gone V7000 looked TERRIBLE IMO.

For V7000s I like my Solebox and the first Hanon, and these Hanon look good too...but some of them look really bad. All Gone V7000 looked TERRIBLE IMO.

I actually somewhat liked those even though it's the 7000 model. The beige looks really nice, and the quality appeared to be on point.

I was just noticing Ferros for $215 plus ship. For big feet tho [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I actually somewhat liked those even though it's the 7000 model. The beige looks really nice, and the quality appeared to be on point.

I was just noticing Ferros for $215 plus ship. For big feet tho [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Which beige one? The Foot Patrol? 

Man, big footers get the dopest deals on Diadoras lol

Last edited:

The N9000 has the best shape out of any runner, hands down.  This is the brand that got me back into collecting for this very reason, the N9000.  

The S8000 is a damn brick that looks like complete crap.  The IC4000 and V7000 both look horrible as well.  The shape, the way they set up to your eye, everything just looks weird IMO.  But I will say this, the wife has 3 V7000's...and they look mighty good on her.  On womens feet the V7000 works, on men, you just look like a woman, lol.

Honestly, Diadora just needs to stick with the N9000.  

Back
Top Bottom