** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

For me, there are a few issues with v7 model. First off, I hate the way they curve inwards. Looks mad weird to me when i look down at my feet. Second, I cant find any consistency with the fit. Every pair I try fits different. Hanon 1 were good in 9.5 but Hanon 2 were huge in 9.5

For me, there are a few issues with v7 model. First off, I hate the way they curve inwards. Looks mad weird to me when i look down at my feet. Second, I cant find any consistency with the fit. Every pair I try fits different. Hanon 1 were good in 9.5 but Hanon 2 were huge in 9.5
Yeah my Solebox are an 11.5 and they definitely fit tighter than my Hanon 1 in an 11.5. But you know I **** up sizing all day 
roll.gif

Last edited:

I actually love that pic and makes me think twice about 7000; however, I thoroughly agree with 3Gs in that there is zero consistency in the sizing. With the 9000, I pretty much know what size to get every time, although some collabs run a bit bigger (so I hear and still trying to pinpoint which ones) than other collabs.

Really, my main issue with the 7000 and 4000 is the boomerangish curvature on the insteps. Me, not like a twig and fairly flat-footed, I need a shoe that looks good but still embraces my entire foot. I feel the footbed of 7000s and 4000 models only supports half a foot. Obviously I'm being a bit facetious about the subject. It's just hella annoying, to say the least.

For the record, I don't think your feet look feminine, although I did quite enjoy the retort. I also own those Hanons but of course in a 1/2 size too big. *sigh*

I actually like the V7000 model. 

Obviously N9000 is top though especially with a mesh toebox.

Some suede toeboxes can look real bulky.

Hopefully copito toe box isnt a giant bulky mess.

Received my Copitos today first pair of Diadoras ( i don't count the giallos because i returned them because of major flaws 3 knife cuts like) i am amazed by the quality and they are comfy as hell. i sized down half a size and still got tiny toe space just perfect :smile:

Received my Copitos today first pair of Diadoras ( i don't count the giallos because i returned them because of major flaws 3 knife cuts like) i am amazed by the quality and they are comfy as hell. i sized down half a size and still got tiny toe space just perfect :smile:
Doooope.

LPU- N-9000 X BAIT "Notti veneziane"
My first Diadora and I'm crazy happy with these! No doubt one of the nicest shoes I've ever owned. One of the best quality and construction Period. Many more to come.

My first Diadora and I'm crazy happy with these! No doubt one of the nicest shoes I've ever owned. One of the best quality and construction Period. Many more to come.
Welcome aboard, man. Repped. I still don't have these, but awesome shot. N9000's are the ****.

amazing shoes i still miss them i am so jelly my mate got them for 70€ from klekt in his size (13.5) im still looking for 11.5 for a decent price lol

Back
Top Bottom