** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Hey guys, just got a package with my Beams 40th Anni and X-Large 25th Anni. Gonna take some quick pics now, but I have to say, these pairs are flat out STUNNING. Quality and execution of Copito kills Sol y Sombra IMO. I've never seen Toro in person so I can't comment, but damn. Beams have a gorgeous color to them in person. Very Longhorns-esque lol.

Hey guys, just got a package with my Beams 40th Anni and X-Large 25th Anni. Gonna take some quick pics now, but I have to say, these pairs are flat out STUNNING. Quality and execution of Copito kills Sol y Sombra IMO. I've never seen Toro in person so I can't comment, but damn. Beams have a gorgeous color to them in person. Very Longhorns-esque lol.
must disagree regarding copitos. Got mine  earlier this week and I'm a little disappointed. Nice shoe, don't get me wrong, but the execution is poor. The 3M material doesn't fit the shoe and it looks out of place. I also think the subtle changes in colour are just that, too subtle... As I said, they're a nice shoe, probably a 7/10 but they could have been better and they certainly aren't as good as the sol y sombra pack

must disagree regarding copitos. Got mine  earlier this week and I'm a little disappointed. Nice shoe, don't get me wrong, but the execution is poor. The 3M material doesn't fit the shoe and it looks out of place. I also think the subtle changes in colour are just that, too subtle... As I said, they're a nice shoe, probably a 7/10 but they could have been better and they certainly aren't as good as the sol y sombra pack
I agree with you on the 3M. I think it looks cool as hell with the flash, but there's a bit too much of it in spots that will likely crease a lot. I don't mind creasing in leather and stuff, but it creases look pretty bad in 3M. I just felt the suede and leather was a notch above Sol y Sombra, which I was a little disappointed in. I sold my Sombras a while ago, but I still have my Sols, so I'll try to do some side by sides.

I agree with you on the 3M. I think it looks cool as hell with the flash, but there's a bit too much of it in spots that will likely crease a lot. I don't mind creasing in leather and stuff, but it creases look pretty bad in 3M. I just felt the suede and leather was a notch above Sol y Sombra, which I was a little disappointed in. I sold my Sombras a while ago, but I still have my Sols, so I'll try to do some side by sides.
my 3M came all creased but the texture seems all wrong against the soft suede and leather... 

the quality control on the sol y sombra pack was pretty poor so I guess some folks will have good a super nice pair whilst others got a dodgy. I had two pairs of the sols (sold one) and one had a toe box which was basically caved in (dents) and the other has a weird mark (like a burn mark) and he suede is a lot hairier on one foot... my sombras however are perfect and aside from the nylon panels, I think the quality is comparable

my 3M came all creased but the texture seems all wrong against the soft suede and leather... 

the quality control on the sol y sombra pack was pretty poor so I guess some folks will have good a super nice pair whilst others got a dodgy. I had two pairs of the sols (sold one) and one had a toe box which was basically caved in (dents) and the other has a weird mark (like a burn mark) and he suede is a lot hairier on one foot... my sombras however are perfect and aside from the nylon panels, I think the quality is comparable
Wow, interesting to hear about those quality issues on the Sol y Sombra. I actually hadn't read about that, but my Sombras came DS similar to how you mentioned your Sols. There was a little bit of denting and it seemed like there was a black smudge/glue issue near the toe as well. My Sol are pretty flaw free, though.

amazing shoes i still miss them i am so jelly my mate got them for 70€ from klekt in his size (13.5) im still looking for 11.5 for a decent price lol
how are the sizing for these? I wear UB UK 7 snug. I heard it's better going full size down as they are leather and stretches.

how are the sizing for these? I wear UB UK 7 snug. I heard it's better going full size down as they are leather and stretches.
I would say at least a half size down. They are like NB 998/997 sizing in my opinion. I wear a US 10 in those. I got a 10.5 in the Notti Veneziane and they are a bit big. So maybe with potential stretching a full size down would be good.

Last edited:
Concepts has a holiday restock on

1.jpg

1.jpg

2_72b799cb-1211-4f3d-bd93-93a9ddf2795c.jpg

3_dbdd8d40-4f16-453c-954e-729d488cd31e.jpg

4_37b2fd72-6817-4e52-ba3a-67f3bc5a942d.jpg

5_6ffd05b4-9f5a-4864-943f-ff4e617a5c6b.jpg

6_6346f92f-fe70-4e8c-97fc-2f66e939b2d8.jpg

http://cncpts.com/collections/holiday-restock/products/diadora_prod_intl

[h1]CNCPTS N.9000 "Lira"[/h1]

If anyone is looking to part with new in box Pandas or the pepto bismo LaMjc's in size 11, please shoot me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom