** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Searching for diadora rebound ace, survival Miami is the only site that typically has them but they’re all sold out...

gettyimages-1631126-2048x2048.jpg

Ordered another pair of Purple Tape’s off of Stock X and they arrived yesterday. They must have been from that restock run that Packer did at the end of last year. They were in the regular black box and again I didn’t get the rope laces or the sticker with this pair. Still an amazing shoe and I’m glad to have a back-up pair.

Ordered another pair of Purple Tape’s off of Stock X and they arrived yesterday. They must have been from that restock run that Packer did at the end of last year. They were in the regular black box and again I didn’t get the rope laces or the sticker with this pair. Still an amazing shoe and I’m glad to have a back-up pair.

Seller could've just decided to keep the laces and stickers. Sadly Stockx doesn't require those extras to pass authentication. That, coupled with their absurd fees is why I'll never buy there again lol.

On a side note, those new Hanon N9000s are so boring...They really started at the top with the Saturday Special and then the releases kept getting progressively worse.

Seller could've just decided to keep the laces and stickers. Sadly Stockx doesn't require those extras to pass authentication. That, coupled with their absurd fees is why I'll never buy there again lol.

On a side note, those new Hanon N9000s are so boring...They really started at the top with the Saturday Special and then the releases kept getting progressively worse.
Yeah, I wasn't a fan of this latest release, even tried to convince myself that I liked em just for the sake of it lol. Though I will say I really loved the other Saturday Special pair they did that dropped this year.

Seems like a lot of folks didn't like the new Hanon, but I really liked the print on the side stripe. Definitely a well constructed shoe, as expected, though the light suede will make them hard to wear and keep clean

Attachments

• IMG_4363.jpg
    IMG_4363.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 149
Couple of spots in the US dropping the new Hanons this week (extra butter, Atmos, Kith).

I got my pair from Hanon the other day. They are really amazing, still not a fan of the side print. Might see if there’s way to remove it.

Back
Top Bottom