** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

rumble-in-the-bronx-movie-poster-1996-1020211200.jpg

infamousbape infamousbape mate, 6 L’s is rough, but at least you’ve got those Specials to ease the pain.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what kind of numbers Diadora usually produce for these collabs? Thought we’d be seeing a few more people here hit.

infamousbape infamousbape mate, 6 L’s is rough, but at least you’ve got those Specials to ease the pain.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what kind of numbers Diadora usually produce for these collabs? Thought we’d be seeing a few more people here hit.

Older collabs ranged from around 200-500 pairs I believe...Not sure about the new ones.

I went the page the email sent you to. I'd refresh and see them for.5 seconds and then they'd disappear. Eventually went to front page and they showed in new arrivals but it was a wrap by then.

I went the page the email sent you to. I'd refresh and see them for.5 seconds and then they'd disappear. Eventually went to front page and they showed in new arrivals but it was a wrap by then.
Samething happened to me. Refreshed like crazy and it would disappear. Had to go to new arrivals. Even with that I was able to cart a purple tapes 13 but sold out when I got to check out.

what I should’ve done was click the picture of the shoe in the email. It was a direct link to the shoe :smh:

Samething happened to me. Refreshed like crazy and it would disappear. Had to go to new arrivals. Even with that I was able to cart a purple tapes 13 but sold out when I got to check out.

what I should’ve done was click the picture of the shoe in the email. It was a direct link to the shoe :smh:
Damn didn't realize that. I clicked the pic at the top.

Back
Top Bottom