** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Emails hit at 4:45am my time, and I still only missed it by a couple minutes. Super bummed, I really want the purple tapes or even that white pair they dropped the same time as the not purples.

Some dude is selling a DS11 Feature N9000 for $45 OBO on Ebay...No box but this might be a good pickup for someone. (Not my listing!)

Some dude is selling a DS11 Feature N9000 for $45 OBO on Ebay...No box but this might be a good pickup for someone. (Not my listing!)

Thanks. Grabbed them for $35.

39DB803D-1FCA-4DAA-9BB3-2E3146BE689B.jpeg

I have the OB4CL. They’re the same model. Go TTS.

I‘ve watched videos that say the sizing on the Purple Tapes run big. Even Packer mentioned it back in 2015. The OB4CL is tts from what I’ve heard. Also, Diadora has always been all over the place when it comes to sizing with collabs.

For those who own the Purple Tapes, would you recommend going down a half size or full size from your tts?

half down from TTS for all N9000 releases. i never had purple tapes, but i've owned pretty much all the other old collabs from 2013-2018 and going .5 down has been perfect every time.

full size down from TTS is crazy for any shoe IMO...if anyone says full size down from TTS i don't think they actually know what their true size is lol.

Do you guys think The Purple Tape restock in February was a new batch or pairs from 2015? It appears the restock didn’t come with the purple/black rope laces.

I have the OB4CL. They’re the same model. Go TTS.

I took your advice and went tts on the Purple Tapes and I’m glad that I did. You were definitely right, they fit great and this shoe is even better in person. Unfortunately the rope laces weren’t included, so I ordered a pair off of Lace Lab. While they aren’t the exact laces Packer included, they will have to do. Now I need to pick up the OB4CL pair and I’m straight.

Picked these up from Foot Action. I really like them. Not sure if the roughness on the edges is intentional or shoddy manufacturing though.

Attachments

• IMG_4005.jpg
    IMG_4005.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 249
Back
Top Bottom