** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Ordered the SB yesterday, the guy had them for 350. I said no so he hit me up 2 days later for 280.00 I took a size 9. I have the purple tapes n they're 8.5 fit good but primos r 9 but fit super snug hope I got the right size

Ordered the SB yesterday, the guy had them for 350. I said no so he hit me up 2 days later for 280.00 I took a size 9. I have the purple tapes n they're 8.5 fit good but primos r 9 but fit super snug hope I got the right size
Lmao that was me I shipped em today

my ds castellers for dudes ds ecp gl3 miami and ds puma bog bloodbath......how does that sound? would you do? 

dont do it bro![emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Here's some advice: it's probably not a good idea to try and call someone out that you want something from. Other than that, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I don't want anything from you at this point, other than for you to stop coming in here and posting like you're a Diadora fan, looking for link handouts and info just to throw everything up on eBay. Lurk in silence like the rest of the scumbags do. 

Posting that screenshot is just making you look like a fool  - you wanted a pair of PSNY so my message to you wasn't unsolicited. 

Thanks guys! He's got them listed on ebay if anyone missed out!

I don't want anything from you at this point, other than for you to stop coming in here and posting like you're a Diadora fan, looking for link handouts and info just to throw everything up on eBay. Lurk in silence like the rest of the scumbags do. 

Posting that screenshot is just making you look like a fool  - you wanted a pair of PSNY so my message to you wasn't unsolicited. 

Oh, so you're not the one that felt the need to take another shot at me on Christmas of all days?

You have no clue who I am. But you assume that I'm the scumbag who has a 2002 join date on Niketalk as opposed to your 2013 join date. I buy stuff and if I don't like them in person or in the case of the Diadora Solebox V7000 fit a .5 small then why shouldn't I be able to sell them for market price in order to buy my correct size?

Care to tell me the difference between you having so much items in your signature up for trade and me trying to sell my stuff in order to obtain other shoes that I want? It's just another means to an end.

If you only knew how many other "BIG" Diadora fans on this thread have an ebay account on which they try to sell their unwanted pairs for market price on ebay you'd be astonished. So does that make us all scumbags and you a bigger Diadora fan than the rest of us?

Does the fact that I wore Diadora back in grade school and was made fun of for not having the lastest Nikes or Reebok Pump a bigger Diadora fan than you?

Let's not forget who called who out in first place or are you denying that as well?

Last edited:
Oh, so you're not the one that felt the need to take another shot at me on Christmas of all days?

You have no clue who I am. But you assume that I'm the scumbag who has a 2002 join date on Niketalk as opposed to your 2013 join date. I buy stuff and if I don't like them in person or in the case of the Diadora Solebox V7000 fit a .5 small then why shouldn't I be able to sell them for market price in order to buy my correct size?

Care to tell me the difference between you having so much items in your signature up for trade and me trying to sell my stuff in order to obtain other shoes that I want? It's just another means to an end.

If you only knew how many other "BIG" Diadora fans on this thread have an ebay account on which they try to sell their unwanted pairs for market price on ebay you'd be astonished. So does that make us all scumbags and you a bigger Diadora fan than the rest of us?

Does the fact that I wore Diadora back in grade school and was made fun of for not having the lastest Nikes or Reebok Pump a bigger Diadora fan than you?

Let's not forget who called who out in first place or are you denying that as well?
I don't really care who you are to be honest, coming in here flexing your 3 pairs of Castellers rubbed me the wrong way man.

Of course I called you out in the first place, why wouldn't I admit that?

anyone got any leads on saturday specials in a size 10 or 10.5?
Got a 10 if you can find me a 9.5 
nerd.gif

I don't really care who you are to be honest, coming in here flexing your 3 pairs of Castellers rubbed me the wrong way man.
Of course I called you out in the first place, why wouldn't I admit that?

Like he said earlier, you're mad. :lol:

Let it go, man. You're looking stalker-ish. Almost everyone in here has resold sneakers for profit. It comes with the territory now.

Any other stores releasing the Solebox? I def need a 13 US, my 12 is slightly tight and can't take a chance to see if it will give in a bit. 

Back
Top Bottom