** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Do all Diadora's with leather use kangaroo? My boy says yes but I don't think so.

Last edited:

to me v7000 fits at least half sz smaller than n9000
I concur.
Whoa... I have been told to go TTS. I wear 9.5 in all Italy made collab but you guys saying I should but a 9.5 in v7000. 

I dunno about that. My v7000 OG are a 10 and LAWD a 9.5 would have killed me. I think my RFv7000 are 10 as well.

I am going through this because I am looking for the Solebox v7000 and will be pissed if I get the wrong size.

Whoa... I have been told to go TTS. I wear 9.5 in all Italy made collab but you guys saying I should but a 9.5 in v7000. 

I dunno about that. My v7000 OG are a 10 and LAWD a 9.5 would have killed me. I think my RFv7000 are 10 as well.

I am going through this because I am looking for the Solebox v7000 and will be pissed if I get the wrong size.
if a shoe fits smaller you need to size up, so you're pretty much where you're at as with your other V7000.

They're saying that they needed to go up .5, I would recommend the same.

Last edited:

well the only V7000 I've owned is the RF7000 which I got in a 12 and the fit was tighter than my 11.5 Sombra.
If the fit was good on your other 2 V7000 I'd go with a 10 again. Maybe someone who has the Azzuro and another V7000 for comparison can confirm but idk why they would be bigger. Unless they have a leather liner? I didn't pay much attention to them so I don't know.

Last edited:
I wear an 11 in all of my N9000 collabs. Some of them, like the United Arrows I could ALMOST get by with a 10.5.

I have an 11.5 in my Solebox V7000's and it's still a tad snug in the toes. 

Damn I am so torn on this rat pack release. At first I was all in but now I am on the fence.

I'm done...easy pass on the concepts.

I just grabbed my Azzurro so in so I'm done.

No diadora I'm even looking at now.

See the azzurros were another pair I ended up being torn on and then passing on release and even pasisng some "fclose to retail" listings afterwards, just to regret it later. Granted I think the azzurros are better than these. Still though, debating if I should attempt to pick up in hopes to avoid the possible regret later and the resale prices that come with that regret... lol

See the azzurros were another pair I ended up being torn on and then passing on release and even pasisng some "fclose to retail" listings afterwards, just to regret it later. Granted I think the azzurros are better than these. Still though, debating if I should attempt to pick up in hopes to avoid the possible regret later and the resale prices that come with that regret... lol
Yea I dunno man. Seems like Concepts are easily obtainable later at a good price. I had Lira, sold for retail + shipping as I didnt want them originally and only purchased for someone. 

I think these are in that same boat. Pass on them and can still get later no issue

I really hope it's an easy cop. 

Need to eventually get Mita's and Toro's and I think I'm set with the Diadora I want to have.

what's the going rate for espresso n9000 these days?

I got a worn once pair for $200 shipped about 6 months ago, can't even tell they are worn. And I've seen DS pairs as low as $250 shipped on eBay. I don't think any of the pairs over $325 ever actually sell.

Last edited:
YO, **** BAIT and their wack *** return policy and ****** fitting collab shoes. 

have the n9000 size 12 for retail + ship

Back
Top Bottom