** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]24Kilates x Diadora IC4000 "Gold medal crew"[/h1]

24 kilates in hand video 

Solid

I may have to order a 9 and 9.5 tbh. Hanon and maybe Patta although patta gonna be pricey with the vat and killer shipping to USA

ninjatoes ninjatoes Remy has quite an extensive collection, but I have to disagree on n9000 comfort. For reference I have flat feet and the only diadoras I own are the n9000 liras. They took a couple of wears to break in and hurt my feet due to a slightly higher arch (the arch isn't all that, but higher than Asics/NB). I wear 8.5 in NB 997/998/577 and I have an 8 in the liras. In terms of comfort, 998, 997, followed closely by the n9000. My n9000s are a lot more snug width/length wise compared to my nb's which may have caused the break in process that I haven't had with any shoe I've worn. N9000's might be slightly more forgiving in the heel area vs 997s.

@ninjatoes Remy has quite an extensive collection, but I have to disagree on n9000 comfort. For reference I have flat feet and the only diadoras I own are the n9000 liras. They took a couple of wears to break in and hurt my feet due to a slightly higher arch (the arch isn't all that, but higher than Asics/NB). I wear 8.5 in NB 997/998/577 and I have an 8 in the liras. In terms of comfort, 998, 997, followed closely by the n9000. My n9000s are a lot more snug width/length wise compared to my nb's which may have caused the break in process that I haven't had with any shoe I've worn. N9000's might be slightly more forgiving in the heel area vs 997s.
I appreciate the heads-up. Might have to find a shop around here that has some random N9000s that I can try on so I don't regret my purchase a few hours in, lol. I find the 997s a bit more comfortable than 998s though, at least around the arch. 

Also, props on the Black Dynamite avatar! That movie is funny as hell. 

I appreciate the heads-up. Might have to find a shop around here that has some random N9000s that I can try on so I don't regret my purchase a few hours in, lol. I find the 997s a bit more comfortable than 998s though, at least around the arch. 

Also, props on the Black Dynamite avatar! That movie is funny as hell. 
Not to add any more confusion but @mrmofoness  said his n9000 are a lot more snug width/length wise compared to his NBs but it may be because he sized down from his NB size. I wear the same size in both NB/n9000 (size 9) and most of my n9000s actually feel wider than NB 998/997, especially in the toebox. Also, Lira's do fit on the slightly larger size than other n9000 collabs.

Probably a good idea to try them on first or order from a place that you can return them to if you can't find a local spot.

Not to add any more confusion but @mrmofoness
 said his n9000 are a lot more snug width/length wise compared to his NBs but it may be because he sized down from his NB size. I wear the same size in both NB/n9000 (size 9) and most of my n9000s actually feel wider than NB 998/997, especially in the toebox. Also, Lira's do fit on the slightly larger size than other n9000 collabs.

Probably a good idea to try them on first or order from a place that you can return them to if you can't find a local spot.

Off-hand, do you happen to know other n9000 collabs that fit larger than others?

I now go down .5 from my 997/998 size for any made in Italy n9000, and I also have wide feet. The first n9000 I got were the Nottis, and those felt like boats in my NB size. Since then I've had Liras and All Gones (lamjc) .5 down and been quite happy. I have one additional GR n9000 in my NB size that I wouldn't be able to size down.

Off-hand, do you happen to know other n9000 collabs that fit larger than others?
I don't own all the n9000 collabs but out of the ones I do own, All Gone 2007 and Lira are the biggest. 

I think I remember hearing that Patta Italias and Ferros fit pretty big too but I don't own those.

Transit II and All Gone 2008 actually feel a bit smaller than others in my true size but shoe trees stretched them out fine.

I forgot where I have seen it, but does anyone have a link or pic to the Diadoras that are coming out that are maroon/mint which kind of look like the Overkill Gel Sights? 

Ahh, such a confusing process to get the right size. I just saw the All Gone 2007s and they look awesome. Are they made in Italy though? Part of my appeal to moving to Diadora was thinking that they weren't made in sweatshops in bad conditions like Nike, etc. However it seems like even some Diadoras are made in China.

Ahh, such a confusing process to get the right size. I just saw the All Gone 2007s and they look awesome. Are they made in Italy though? Part of my appeal to moving to Diadora was thinking that they weren't made in sweatshops in bad conditions like Nike, etc. However it seems like even some Diadoras are made in China.
2007s are awesome

They're made in Taiwain but the quality seems to be just as good if not better than MII pairs

A lot of MII pairs suffer from toe dents but neither of my LAMJC pairs have that issue

If you think that Diadora does not have a sweatshop set up in China, then you might want to go visit for yourself.

EVERY sneaker company produces something out of China.  Their GR's are all made in China, with the exceptions of made in italy ones.  

2007s are awesome

They're made in Taiwain but the quality seems to be just as good if not better than MII pairs

A lot of MII pairs suffer from toe dents but neither of my LAMJC pairs have that issue
The made in Taiwan All Gone's are some of the most comfortable and quality made.  Put them up against the made in italy's, and they will win on comfort every time.  But the materials on the Italy's....second to NONE!

Thought I'd join in on this one as a rough insight to my diadoras and how they fit... I'm a US 8.5 in Air Max 90's and Zero's.  GL3 and GLV. For most Diadora N9000 I'm a US 8 and V7000 a US 8.5. I'd say I'm a normal shape foot.

Perfect fit N9000 US8 - Packer Zagreb, LAMJC All Gone 2007 & 2014, Hanon Transit II, BAIT Shrek's & Felix The Cat, Mita (the orange ones). MM (blue/green).

Fit big N9000 US8 - Packer Azzurri (needed thicker insole), Lira's, LAMJC 2008, Patta's. 24kt's SOL & Sombra.

Gufetto's - Enormous! The only time I've rebought another size down at US 7.5.

Fit small N9000 US8 - Made in Italy Grey (had to send back and get an 8.5).  Purple Opulence GR, Double (green/grey), black/sand NYL all fit small enough I had to sell on after one wear or unworn.

Perfect fit V7000 US8.5 - Slam Jam

Fit snug US8.5 - RF7000 (fit great but that redone toe box is def snugger than normal and rubs my little toe), Hanon Innercity (perfect once I'd swapped the thick insole for a normal N9000 insole)

Sorry if thats a bit mind numbing but hope it helps.

Alex :smile:.

Of course Aaron had to be the only one to make modifications to the silohouette by adding those pulltabs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom