** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Could there be some backlash from bait if you win a raffle and don't purchase? I have no idea how it works, I've just started signing up for them.

Last edited:
Could there be some backlash from bait if you win a raffle and don't purchase? I have no idea how it works, I've just started signing up for them.
None in my experience.  If they have a raffle release that's not getting much interest, sometimes they'll even send out emails to people who have signed up for previous raffles to try and make it seem like you're special.

Last edited:
Welp...just added another pair to the collection.

I have to stop buying shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I am waiting for in the mail...

1. Solebox IC4000

2. FeatureLV N9000

3. Bait Skeletor

4. Mita Aperitivo N9000

In the last month, I've lost the love over copping new kicks. I've sold a lot of my stuff, and I'm currently selling more...but my Diadoras? Never! The only pair I sold was my V7000 All Gone, but every other pair will be sticking with me. Such special pairs.

A bit off topic but me and a few dudes on here are starting a NT fantasy football league and we need like 2 or 3 more heads. PM me if u want in. Should be fun

A bit off topic but me and a few dudes on here are starting a NT fantasy football league and we need like 2 or 3 more heads. PM me if u want in. Should be fun
how much to join? friend asking.

The suede on those RF Seoul to Rio's looks butter, do I really need them though?

Last edited:

Welp...just added another pair to the collection.

I have to stop buying shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I am waiting for in the mail...

1. Solebox IC4000

2. FeatureLV N9000

3. Bait Skeletor

4. Mita Aperitivo N9000
I've been eyeing the feature pair a lot lately

Let us know what you think when you get them in?

Back
Top Bottom