** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Doubt a week day release

I think it's possible because of the amount of releases coming out in the next couple of weeks. 3 pairs of yeezys, black UB's, whatever black friday jordans are, this months consortium tour, these, the sneaker freaker v7000's and probably more that I'm
forgetting. It came from someone at the store aswell so I'm hopeful!

Hey guys. Need help tracking down a DS US8.5 or US9 Giallo under retail. Any leads

And if anyone needs DS US11.5 Inter City V7000 under retail pm me. 

These pics have the toe box as beige while BAITs have it at as peach. Completely misleading. Both Fieg and BAIT hype their shoes in a complete different colorway than what the shoe really looks like due to filtered pics. Same thing happened with the Nottis, which is why a lot of folks dumped them. This practice has to stop.

I assume the Complexcon pics are more true to life as far as colorway and details?

I took those pictures myself and they did had the pairs for sale on the spot so yes, what you are seeing in this pictures is the final product, no filter and no changes. 

I wasn't as impressed in person and i actually passed on them.

I really don't know if I can cop Foot Patrols since I have the United Arrows. Just too many beige/tan shoes.
Same.

I've got Sandlayers, all gone S8000 and Hanon tuscan racer plus several pairs of vans that are beige.

They look good but not needed.

Back
Top Bottom