** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Waiting for the moment Diadora x Barneys made in Italy Hender Scheme-esque colorway dropped in price . Copped it right now with 10 percent cash back. I want it so bad i paid for faster shipping. This sneaker is just stunning to me...nearly one piece of italian leather laser cut perforations to perfection.
i heard that these are actually not made in Italy

a dude from facebook ordered and found out when he received them

i heard that these are actually not made in Italy
a dude from facebook ordered and found out when he received them

Im only going by what Barneys has posted on their website lol and they state it is made in italy *shrugs*. I thought both my Diadora x Feature Pistachio and Strawberry gelato was made in china but they are both made in Italy . The made in stamp is super hidden on both pairs. But ill see for myself when i get them on tuesday. I cannot wait . This is the best barneys collab imo...everything about these sneakers scream luxe to me.

Im only going by what Barneys has posted on their website lol and they state it is made in italy *shrugs*. I thought both my Diadora x Feature Pistachio and Strawberry gelato was made in china but they are both made in Italy . The made in stamp is super hidden on both pairs. But ill see for myself when i get them on tuesday. I cannot wait . This is the best barneys collab imo...everything about these sneakers scream luxe to me.
Yeah which was why the guy felt so cheated.. here's the photo

Well damn lol . I gotta check mine to see it to believe it. Regardless where it is made ... I will still rock the hell out of it . i thankfully didnt buy it cuz where its made.
yeah i think it's probably worth the price you paid for, but def not the 300 they were asking for originally

yeah i think it's probably worth the price you paid for, but def not the 300 they were asking for originally

But guys are willing to hundreds and thousands for 350s and 750s made in china lol . at least my diadora x feature collabs are made in italy :tongue:

I'm glad the FP B.Elite was so easy to get. I had to teach a class during release time. Now I just hope they fit.

if anyone is undecided on getting the V7000FP i'd 100% go for it. the quality is incredible and the suede is so soft. also regarding laces, the leather ones, laced correctly, sort of like how some laces come factory laced, look really good. my girlfriend has got them for me for christmas so unfortunately i can't wear them yet though :frown:

How's the fit? 
I'd say .5 up if you can, the toe box is quite narrow on v7000s. I went TTS & might have to swap for a thinner insole.

The materials on these are actually great. Don't let the lack of hype fool you into passing!
I didn't see a US size 10 on the FP site
ohwell.gif
. My Yvans fit .5 small, too, so anything TTS or less makes me think twice when I look.

got my bait spiaggia rosa in today. very impressed. great shoe, love the color palate. will def get plenty of wear out of them. 

After missing out on the diadora x a ma maniere georgia peach pack diadora x barneys was the next best thing for me. The details are insane and i own $1600 rick owens sneakers and i prefer the leather on this one more. The leather is among the finest i ever came across in a sneaker ... Even the laces are full blown leather .... Barneys didnt play around . i love the minimalist look to it and the colorway is just perfect in every way .... Cuz Diadora colorways can get really gaudy sometimes imo. I love this purchase so much .

View media item 2244162

My FP B.Elites arrived today.

In hand, they are a bit lighter than I expected. The craftmanship is amazing as usual and the materials are also great. I'm still undecided about the laces. I'm not really a fan of leather laces but they're probably the ones that complement the rest of the shoe best.

Back
Top Bottom