** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

After missing out on the diadora x a ma maniere georgia peach pack diadora x barneys was the next best thing for me. The details are insane and i own $1600 rick owens sneakers and i prefer the leather on this one more. The leather is among the finest i ever came across in a sneaker ... Even the laces are full blown leather .... Barneys didnt play around . i love the minimalist look to it and the colorway is just perfect in every way .... Cuz Diadora colorways can get really gaudy sometimes imo. I love this purchase so much .
Thanks for making me spend money. I already wanted them and I can care less about the Made in Italy thing because honestly the LaMJC colabs that were NOT made in Italy have been the most comfortable pairs I owned. But for $179 shipped.... bday gift to myself.

Thanks for making me spend money. I already wanted them and I can care less about the Made in Italy thing because honestly the LaMJC colabs that were NOT made in Italy have been the most comfortable pairs I owned. But for $179 shipped.... bday gift to myself.

Whem you see it in person you wpuld think its made in italy . just impeccable craftsmanship displayed on these sneakers. You will love it im sure of it ... But i already know i have to baby these sneakers cuz the leather is so well made. when diadora goes the minimalist route man oh MAN they get it so right.!

Last edited:
Whem you see it in person you wpuld think its made in italy . just impeccable craftsmanship displayed on these sneakers. You will love it im sure of it ... But i already know i have to baby these sneakers cuz the leather is so well made. when diadora goes the minimalist route man oh MAN they get it so right.!

Only have a pair of n9000 diadoras. Should I order same size in this model? Thanks

Only have a pair of n9000 diadoras. Should I order same size in this model? Thanks
I did. Well sort of. Recently, I have been going a full size down for some reason. They just fit me a little better because I like a more snug fit. So I am a natural 10, but use to buy all my N9000 colabs in sz9.5 but lately I have bout sz9. 

So I ordered these in a sz9. 

I did. Well sort of. Recently, I have been going a full size down for some reason. They just fit me a little better because I like a more snug fit. So I am a natural 10, but use to buy all my N9000 colabs in sz9.5 but lately I have bout sz9. 

Thank you and repped. Sucks barneys ebates is back to 3% but still pulled the trigger. Excited to see them in hand.

Thank you and repped. Sucks barneys ebates is back to 3% but still pulled the trigger. Excited to see them in hand.

I went tts . size 11 and i went with size 11. They fit amazing . if i sized down they would be very snug. Got several compliments on them today . One of my fav purchases this year hands down. I would have paid retail for this.

Last edited:
I don't own them but I held them in hand. It's lighter than the rest of the shoe, white rather than grey. Hope that helps.

I don't own them but I held them in hand. It's lighter than the rest of the shoe, white rather than grey. Hope that helps.
Yeah was puzzled when the pair received actually has no red and green as what the display pics shown. Diadora in white and Made in Italy in lighter grey.

If anyone was still looking for the bait x diadora n9000 spiaggia rosa the seattle bait store has some good sizes left sitting when I went yesterday. Call them and see if you they have your size and if you could place a phone order. (206) 257-1178. They open at 12pm pst today.

Ugh....nearly had a heart attack when I saw SlamJam had the Hanon V7000s for $100 in 8.5

Lo and behold it was UK 8.5....half size too big for me
frown.gif

hey guys, how those n9000 and v7000 fit? I never had any diadora before.

I wear UK 7 UB, UK 6 NMD, UK 6.5 Racers , I like my shoes fit snug

how would you recommend the sizing?

I'd recommend going 1 size down from your UB size for MII N9000s. I don't own any V7000 so I don't know about them.

Last edited:
How is the shape of the FP v7000's in hand?
I Think the toebox looks extra bulky and fat in photos, but if anyone who's got them can weigh in, i'd apprieciate your honesty.

Have any of you guys that ordered the fp v7000 received your order yet? I have ordered from other overseas companies before and I don't remember my order taking so long to arrive.

Really liking that xlarge x 24k pair
Probably have to try for them especially since I missed out on the pink lamjc pair

Back
Top Bottom