** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Did anyone pick these up? I really like them But I don't own any Diadora kicks. I wear a 12 in everything would a 12 work in these? And does Patta ship to the US?
You most likely will want to go TTS or .5 up depending on if you like your shoes snug or not. My friend said they fit a little snug due to the thick insole. As for shipping, yes Patta does ship to US but its expensive... its 48 euro shipping to US. Which is just stupid.

And from reading the site, they say they run a little smaller than norm which for me I would go TTS then. I am not going up in a S8000. 

You most likely will want to go TTS or .5 up depending on if you like your shoes snug or not. My friend said they fit a little snug due to the thick insole. As for shipping, yes Patta does ship to US but its expensive... its 48 euro shipping to US. Which is just stupid.

And from reading the site, they say they run a little smaller than norm which for me I would go TTS then. I am not going up in a S8000. 
shipping cost isn't anymore stupid than most US stores to Europe...

shipping cost isn't anymore stupid than most US stores to Europe...

Still stupid both ways. It's should not cost that much to ship to you or you to me.

American people with nearly no custom tax for import complaining about shipping... While most stores from us to Europe want 60$ lol and then I have to pay tax for everything above 22€ haha

Yea that just sucks period. Lol

i got really really disappointed.. the green part i nthe back doesnt look good to me at all.. i hope its the over lightened picture...

Unfortunately the Afew pics seem overexposed, this way the colors look pretty weak. I hope it'll be better in person, otherwise I'm not gonna be too impressed.

I'm in for those Afew. Haven't purchased a Diadora since some gr V7000 i loved, possibly copping those Hanon's too.

Back
Top Bottom