The Dirtylicious Song! *UPDATE*: Vid PAGE 18

i havent been on NT for a few and i come back and see this...hahaha major laughs.. the i never get tired of seeing that HBW next sequence..haha good job yall
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

song/video are both :pimp:
pimp.gif
can't wait for the remix.
i'm a fraternal twin, if that matters.

WTB: VNDS Air Max 90 DQM Bacon's Size 10 or 10.5. Please PM me if you have a pair for sell.

just remember guys i was the guy who started the whole dirty talk with "is dirty a big guy"
TEAMYANKEES

Quote:
Someone needs to record their best ben baller impression for me too, cause I can't do it justice.

Just hit up the man himself.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
I'm not even tired yet.

I made the vid. LOL
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

OK, I'm not kidding. This really happened.

So I was replying to this thread: The Dirtylicious song funny?
Quote:
Really, to find it funny, you've got to be an insider. If you don't know the jokes, then you won't find it funny. It's not funny like stand-up comedy is funny. It's funny like someone calling the old guy in the $50 Nikes "Coach Hubie."

Or it's like yelling out, "Hey, it's Mossy!" when you watch Harry Potter.

If you're an outsider, it's just not funny to you.

Anyway, Dirty has already locked this thread.
FreeKingLouisXIV FreeKingLouisXIV FreeKingLouisXIV FreeKingLouisXIV FreeKingLouisXIV FreeKingLouisXIVTEAMGRAMMARPOLICE23ska909red02KingLouisXIVDS 530s Finestsir hendrixRexanglorumKiddin Like JasonwhywesteppinMe fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum​

Quote:
Whywesteppin
ive been on NT for YEARS and this song is no where near funny to me.. and :smh:
smh.gif
@ Kdwallace lockin my thread up..itchy lock finger huh? :lol:
laugh.gif
The Dirtylicious Thread Funny ?//b_o
I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures
Never put a chick over my _'s
I shall never, cooperate with the law
Never snake me I always hold you down in war
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs
I never break the oath to the death I swear

anyone else think capo is really awesome? bragging about how long you might have been on this board doesnt earn you a cookie.

mad, you dont have your own song though, huh?
TEAMAMFAM

Quote:
ive been on NT for YEARS and this song is no where near funny to me.
FreeKingLouisXIV FreeKingLouisXIV FreeKingLouisXIV FreeKingLouisXIV FreeKingLouisXIV FreeKingLouisXIVTEAMGRAMMARPOLICE23ska909red02KingLouisXIVDS 530s Finestsir hendrixRexanglorumKiddin Like JasonwhywesteppinMe fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum​

You know honestly, I even made the audio and I was completely surprised it got stickied, I'm still not too proud of it. :lol:
laugh.gif

Ask me if I'm an orange though.

Back
Top Bottom