The Disappearing Nice Guy ...

I wouldn't consider myself a 'nice guy' especially by today's standards of what a nice guy depicts. But I will never compromise who I am because of Women's infatuation with the 'bad boy' image. What truly gets lost in the shuffle is men forgetting how to set standards for themselves, and hold these women accountable for their BS.

I wouldn't consider myself a 'nice guy' especially by today's standards of what a nice guy depicts. But I will never compromise who I am because of Women's infatuation with the 'bad boy' image. What truly gets lost in the shuffle is men forgetting how to set standards for themselves, and hold these women accountable for their BS.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

best sh*t i read in a while cant be nice to these women

Are you sure you read it? Because that's not what she's saying at all
oh I read, but can u read between the lines, trust the writer is no longer young and dumb she tired of choosing dudes who aren't worth much, young  women dont wise up till there older and some dont wise up at all, and please believe she probably still end up giving the cheeks to the guy who called her days later, why cuz women dont do nice guys point blank. I dont like the rules but i play by em

Even though I'd probably be considered a 'nice guy', this article is way too slanted. Not every guy is looking to get into a relationship. Women need to realize that when they become enamored with a guy. It's so damn funny to watch females trip over themselves when it comes to guys they like not giving them the attention they want. Especially when they know what kind of guy he is. You really think the guy you hooked up with, then hooked up with your friends, really wants a relationship with you?

Even though I'd probably be considered a 'nice guy', this article is way too slanted. Not every guy is looking to get into a relationship. Women need to realize that when they become enamored with a guy. It's so damn funny to watch females trip over themselves when it comes to guys they like not giving them the attention they want. Especially when they know what kind of guy he is. You really think the guy you hooked up with, then hooked up with your friends, really wants a relationship with you?

oh I read, but can u read between the lines, trust the writer is no longer young and dumb she tired of choosing dudes who aren't worth much, young  women dont wise up till there older and some dont wise up at all, and please believe she probably still end up giving the cheeks to the guy who called her days later, why cuz women dont do nice guys point blank. I dont like the rules but i play by em

Of course women do nice guys. You just can't be a +$%+*#@ sap in the process. Be a man and be in control. That's what women want.

Of course women do nice guys. You just can't be a +$%+*#@ sap in the process. Be a man and be in control. That's what women want.

Originally Posted by toast1985

What truly gets lost in the shuffle is men forgetting how to set standards for themselves, and hold these women accountable for their BS.

What truly gets lost in the shuffle is men forgetting how to set standards for themselves, and hold these women accountable for their BS.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I'ma nice guy and I dont even bother tryin to change these women
smh.gif

no need to change who you are  or even waste your time trying to change these broads.

i'm a nice dude that will give almost any female a clean slate when i first meet em,  but i'm not a sucker.   if they wanna pull that friend zone, "oh he's a nice guy lemme walk all over him" talk   i just cut em lose completely and cut all ties with em and the reactions i've gotten from them in the past has been priceless.

i just don't see the point in being friends with a chick i want to smash or a chick i wanted to be with.  it's just pointless, i rather just cut all ties with them and if they wanna have a change of heart and do things my way then they can make the effort to contact me and do things my way.

too many dudes are content with being treated the same way that a woman would treat one of her girls.  too many dudes willingly will listen to that girls problems, her gossip, and he talkin about how someone else put the D on her and left her and will still stick around after they try to put the D on her as well and get the "Friend" or "Big Brother" label.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I'ma nice guy and I dont even bother tryin to change these women
smh.gif

no need to change who you are  or even waste your time trying to change these broads.

i'm a nice dude that will give almost any female a clean slate when i first meet em,  but i'm not a sucker.   if they wanna pull that friend zone, "oh he's a nice guy lemme walk all over him" talk   i just cut em lose completely and cut all ties with em and the reactions i've gotten from them in the past has been priceless.

i just don't see the point in being friends with a chick i want to smash or a chick i wanted to be with.  it's just pointless, i rather just cut all ties with them and if they wanna have a change of heart and do things my way then they can make the effort to contact me and do things my way.

too many dudes are content with being treated the same way that a woman would treat one of her girls.  too many dudes willingly will listen to that girls problems, her gossip, and he talkin about how someone else put the D on her and left her and will still stick around after they try to put the D on her as well and get the "Friend" or "Big Brother" label.

pimp.gif

same goes for women holding men accountable

pimp.gif

same goes for women holding men accountable

One of the best dates I had with a nice guy involved a simple gesture. When it snows in Atlanta, which can be anything from half an inch to 5 inches, the city shuts down. This nice guy knew I was snowed in at home and offered to take me to lunch.

Yes, this nice guy braved slick roads simply to go to lunch. We talked for hours and then he brought me home. No hidden agenda, no expectations and the phone call the next day wasn't about what he did. It was effortless; he had a nice time and wanted to see me again. This came naturally to him and didn't require some over-the-top gesture.

A bad boy whom I had been enamored of in the past -- you know what he did? He called three days later asking if I had survived the snowy weather! Thanks for caring!

I find this part funny ....

cuz 9/10 ... the nice guy prolly didn't get NO play ...

It really does confuses me how women want a nice guy , a good stand up man... but yet when they find a nice guy ..

the have every reason in the world why the Nice guy ISN'T for them

Todays Women only want want a nice guy to stroke their damaged ego's and emotions .. nothing more

One of the best dates I had with a nice guy involved a simple gesture. When it snows in Atlanta, which can be anything from half an inch to 5 inches, the city shuts down. This nice guy knew I was snowed in at home and offered to take me to lunch.

Yes, this nice guy braved slick roads simply to go to lunch. We talked for hours and then he brought me home. No hidden agenda, no expectations and the phone call the next day wasn't about what he did. It was effortless; he had a nice time and wanted to see me again. This came naturally to him and didn't require some over-the-top gesture.

A bad boy whom I had been enamored of in the past -- you know what he did? He called three days later asking if I had survived the snowy weather! Thanks for caring!

I find this part funny ....

cuz 9/10 ... the nice guy prolly didn't get NO play ...

It really does confuses me how women want a nice guy , a good stand up man... but yet when they find a nice guy ..

the have every reason in the world why the Nice guy ISN'T for them

Todays Women only want want a nice guy to stroke their damaged ego's and emotions .. nothing more

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

i hear you to an extent, i dont know what kind of women u get or talk to but personally all the bad chicks i know mess with $$# holes, and personally all i mess with is bad chicks, so I adapted to the situation around me, tust me the dmv women dc md virginia all think they are the baddest thing walking you can not be nice to these women in my area. I went to the south ATL for a weekend and it was completely different, down there you can do as you said and get a bad chick

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

i hear you to an extent, i dont know what kind of women u get or talk to but personally all the bad chicks i know mess with $$# holes, and personally all i mess with is bad chicks, so I adapted to the situation around me, tust me the dmv women dc md virginia all think they are the baddest thing walking you can not be nice to these women in my area. I went to the south ATL for a weekend and it was completely different, down there you can do as you said and get a bad chick

Back
Top Bottom