The Disappearing Nice Guy ...

I think that women over a certain age begin to be more open to dating "nice guys." But in my college experience, women only want guys that don't treat them that well, because its gonna make them work that much harder to make you want them.
I've learned that if there's a chick that you want to have relations with, you should let them know from the start through your actions, that you are not interested in their emotional issues or any guy problems they might be having.
Once a chick knows that she can have you whenever she wants, she's gonna go look for someone else who isn't as easy or nice.

my dude tensorial went in on the comments
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Wait a minute! I thought women were smarter than men, that's all I hear in the media and from themselves. I hear all men are dogs and basically useless. Umm, interesting. I guess that makes understanding why women go for complete bad-boys, flakes, and thugs over men who proved themselves in spad... more
Wait a minute! I thought women were smarter than men, that's all I hear in the media and from themselves. I hear all men are dogs and basically useless. Umm, interesting. I guess that makes understanding why women go for complete bad-boys, flakes, and thugs over men who proved themselves in spades they cared about these women a little harder to grasp. Is acting tough, talking slick, and being fake so hard to decipher? My dog understands and perceives deception better than alot of women, and she has no compunction pointing it out with her bark and her bite! I raised her that way. And she is the nicest dog you will ever meet, she just won't take any crap! Not even from me!

Given the comments by most of the women here it seems that either they do not know what a nice caring man truly is, or this is another "say one thing do another" thing. In either case, it clearly does not demonstrate the superior intellect I keep hearing these same women claim. Stupid is as stupid does, after all. Anybody can say they are smart. Just because every TV show and press outlet geared for women say women are smarter, better, etc. than men does not mean they really are. Just because most every TV show has nothing but stupid, uneducated and inarticulate men does not mean men are.

Things from the heart are rarely flashy, grandoise, or browbeaten. They are subtle and yet so obvious they shine brighter than anything a chest-beating ape of a man could ever hope to achieve in his bravado. The writer did get one thing right, nice men do not want to send the wrong signals because they do not want to be considered flaky or over-the-top. Ironically, if they did they may have better success. But, that is the price of integrity. Another quality a lot of nice-men-bashing women overlooked, with no surprise.

I guarantee you that a lot of women have had at least one truly caring man that respected them and looked at them much more than just a conquest. And, more often than not, the men were looked down because of it. And I bet you looks and position were not the issue. We was nice, how pathetic!

I love the irony that many women go for and sleep with thugs, bad-boys, and players that never have to live up to all the requirements and qualifications that nice men are expected to meet just to be a woman's friend. Nice men are so disgusted by this they have left, and many will never come back. They have every right to be! If women are better, many certainly are not consistent in what they say they desire and what they actually go for. Again, another simple test superior beings would not fail at. Hypocrisy is, above anything else, a sign of low intelligence. Most real men, nice men, happen to be very intelligent and hypocrisy is another turn-off. And it does not demonstrate you have a spine! Yes, nice men want women with spines, too! Who knew?! It is called conviction, not chest-beating machismo!

But since many of the women here have automatically conflated nice and respectful men with spineless losers let me inform them of the one quality that many nice men, real men, have in spades. It is called self-respect. Another quality they overlooked, mainly because many women do not possess it in the first place. The reason we are "disappearing" is that we have better things to do with our lives than to try to deal with women who are not prizes in their own right. Not nice to caring men, shame all men as worthless, and are not nice to themselves by going after men that are completely wrong for them while at the same claiming the entitlement of being treated like the queen they are not. Don't complain about the cycle you are feeding into if you happen to be one of these women!

Women always brag of their superiority, but much like the thug or bad-boy, they don't have to prove it in ways that rejected nice men do all the time. And, most of time, these women really don't prove anything anyway. Giving your heart and body to men who treat you like disposable road trash really does not say much about you, and you do not deserve an honorable caring man in your life. That is why nice men are not there. We have better things to do!

And I don't buy for one minute that women have frail egos, not in this "culture". If anything most women have too much of one, just like a lot of men I meet. Did it ever occur to the writer that maybe these women are attracted to the wrong men because they are not so great in their own right? Could it be these women are exactly the wrong type for nice, honorable men? If they cannot even identify a truly good and nice man, what makes them worthy of one? Where is the qualifications and requirements that women should have to deserve a good and nice man? Honey, it takes more than just having a vagina and not being hypocritical to land a good nice man!

I do want to thank the women who posted sharing how happy they are with the nice men they married and have wonderful lives with. You are all gems and you give nice and caring men like me hope. Thank you!

To the women here who have no clue what a nice man truly is and posted derogatory comments about nice men I suggest you look in the mirror. You are really good at shaming men, and dictating what they should prove or be in order to gain your acceptance. Is your acceptance really that important? Think about it. And, what have you proven to make yourself worthy of a good man? I almost guarantee that, in reading your posts, the only thing you have proven is that you are to be avoided. You know who you are.

Women choose their mates, right? That comes with accountability. Hard to claim superiority when a lot of women won't even claim accountability. Telling nice guys to do this, do that, do more, stand out, shine, is irresponsible and pointless if women don't change either. I know that it is not popular for a man to criticize women and tell them what they need to work on, but women need to wise up! You are NOT all that, and overpricing your worth while at the same time diminishing yourself with the thugs you choose and bed is a surefire way to lose any interest from self-respecting nice men. See how well you demonstrate your superiority in a vacuum!

Yes, you have a vagina. So does my dog. It is not that sacred. Sorry, I know this goes against society's grain, but using it as a leveraging self-entitlement tool cheapens it's worth more than any prostitute. It is a vagina, not the entrance to Nirvana! I don't care how good looking you are! Get over it. It certainly can't be the entrance to Nirvana if you only let fools, thugs, and players enter it for merely being just "assertive" or "confident"! Ted Bundy was assertive and confident. Does not mean the women who chose him chose wisely.

Nice men, real men, actually want to get to know you before asking you out. And that requires time in order to make that determination. Just because we don't try to rush things or speed things up to match your lack of attention span does not make us spineless or weak. We actually respect you in this way by taking the time! You can call it passive if it makes you feel better. Real men, nice men, are not in a hurry to bed and/or wed you. We kinda want to know what we are getting into (yes, it is a pun)! And if we don't ask you out, it is because we are not interested. Nice men have the right to reject you, too, but we usually do it for better reasons. And all it takes is some of the comments some of these women have posted here to seal that decision! Put us down at your peril, and we will show you how strong our spine is by walking away from you!

Stop writing posts about "I want a REAL man, a REAL man this, a REAL man that" until you take the blinders off, use the brain you say you have, and make BETTER choices and BETTER observations! It takes a REAL woman to have a REAL man. A REAL women knows her love empowers a man, a good man is unstoppable when he knows he is loved and cherished by a good woman. A REAL women cultivates and nurtures a man. A REAL women gives herself mind, body, and soul. She does not do these things in order to get something out of him, or to hold her charms over him and make him indebted for it. She does it because she LOVES him. And in return, he will be faithful, strong, and his love for her will never end. Only a nice man can fill these shoes.

Choose wisely, ladies, you are the ones that choose. But don't ask for something in others you do not possess in yourself. This goes for men, too.

And, again, God Bless the women who have given nice men like me hope in sharing your wise choice with us here!

my dude tensorial went in on the comments
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Wait a minute! I thought women were smarter than men, that's all I hear in the media and from themselves. I hear all men are dogs and basically useless. Umm, interesting. I guess that makes understanding why women go for complete bad-boys, flakes, and thugs over men who proved themselves in spad... more
Wait a minute! I thought women were smarter than men, that's all I hear in the media and from themselves. I hear all men are dogs and basically useless. Umm, interesting. I guess that makes understanding why women go for complete bad-boys, flakes, and thugs over men who proved themselves in spades they cared about these women a little harder to grasp. Is acting tough, talking slick, and being fake so hard to decipher? My dog understands and perceives deception better than alot of women, and she has no compunction pointing it out with her bark and her bite! I raised her that way. And she is the nicest dog you will ever meet, she just won't take any crap! Not even from me!

Given the comments by most of the women here it seems that either they do not know what a nice caring man truly is, or this is another "say one thing do another" thing. In either case, it clearly does not demonstrate the superior intellect I keep hearing these same women claim. Stupid is as stupid does, after all. Anybody can say they are smart. Just because every TV show and press outlet geared for women say women are smarter, better, etc. than men does not mean they really are. Just because most every TV show has nothing but stupid, uneducated and inarticulate men does not mean men are.

Things from the heart are rarely flashy, grandoise, or browbeaten. They are subtle and yet so obvious they shine brighter than anything a chest-beating ape of a man could ever hope to achieve in his bravado. The writer did get one thing right, nice men do not want to send the wrong signals because they do not want to be considered flaky or over-the-top. Ironically, if they did they may have better success. But, that is the price of integrity. Another quality a lot of nice-men-bashing women overlooked, with no surprise.

I guarantee you that a lot of women have had at least one truly caring man that respected them and looked at them much more than just a conquest. And, more often than not, the men were looked down because of it. And I bet you looks and position were not the issue. We was nice, how pathetic!

I love the irony that many women go for and sleep with thugs, bad-boys, and players that never have to live up to all the requirements and qualifications that nice men are expected to meet just to be a woman's friend. Nice men are so disgusted by this they have left, and many will never come back. They have every right to be! If women are better, many certainly are not consistent in what they say they desire and what they actually go for. Again, another simple test superior beings would not fail at. Hypocrisy is, above anything else, a sign of low intelligence. Most real men, nice men, happen to be very intelligent and hypocrisy is another turn-off. And it does not demonstrate you have a spine! Yes, nice men want women with spines, too! Who knew?! It is called conviction, not chest-beating machismo!

But since many of the women here have automatically conflated nice and respectful men with spineless losers let me inform them of the one quality that many nice men, real men, have in spades. It is called self-respect. Another quality they overlooked, mainly because many women do not possess it in the first place. The reason we are "disappearing" is that we have better things to do with our lives than to try to deal with women who are not prizes in their own right. Not nice to caring men, shame all men as worthless, and are not nice to themselves by going after men that are completely wrong for them while at the same claiming the entitlement of being treated like the queen they are not. Don't complain about the cycle you are feeding into if you happen to be one of these women!

Women always brag of their superiority, but much like the thug or bad-boy, they don't have to prove it in ways that rejected nice men do all the time. And, most of time, these women really don't prove anything anyway. Giving your heart and body to men who treat you like disposable road trash really does not say much about you, and you do not deserve an honorable caring man in your life. That is why nice men are not there. We have better things to do!

And I don't buy for one minute that women have frail egos, not in this "culture". If anything most women have too much of one, just like a lot of men I meet. Did it ever occur to the writer that maybe these women are attracted to the wrong men because they are not so great in their own right? Could it be these women are exactly the wrong type for nice, honorable men? If they cannot even identify a truly good and nice man, what makes them worthy of one? Where is the qualifications and requirements that women should have to deserve a good and nice man? Honey, it takes more than just having a vagina and not being hypocritical to land a good nice man!

I do want to thank the women who posted sharing how happy they are with the nice men they married and have wonderful lives with. You are all gems and you give nice and caring men like me hope. Thank you!

To the women here who have no clue what a nice man truly is and posted derogatory comments about nice men I suggest you look in the mirror. You are really good at shaming men, and dictating what they should prove or be in order to gain your acceptance. Is your acceptance really that important? Think about it. And, what have you proven to make yourself worthy of a good man? I almost guarantee that, in reading your posts, the only thing you have proven is that you are to be avoided. You know who you are.

Women choose their mates, right? That comes with accountability. Hard to claim superiority when a lot of women won't even claim accountability. Telling nice guys to do this, do that, do more, stand out, shine, is irresponsible and pointless if women don't change either. I know that it is not popular for a man to criticize women and tell them what they need to work on, but women need to wise up! You are NOT all that, and overpricing your worth while at the same time diminishing yourself with the thugs you choose and bed is a surefire way to lose any interest from self-respecting nice men. See how well you demonstrate your superiority in a vacuum!

Yes, you have a vagina. So does my dog. It is not that sacred. Sorry, I know this goes against society's grain, but using it as a leveraging self-entitlement tool cheapens it's worth more than any prostitute. It is a vagina, not the entrance to Nirvana! I don't care how good looking you are! Get over it. It certainly can't be the entrance to Nirvana if you only let fools, thugs, and players enter it for merely being just "assertive" or "confident"! Ted Bundy was assertive and confident. Does not mean the women who chose him chose wisely.

Nice men, real men, actually want to get to know you before asking you out. And that requires time in order to make that determination. Just because we don't try to rush things or speed things up to match your lack of attention span does not make us spineless or weak. We actually respect you in this way by taking the time! You can call it passive if it makes you feel better. Real men, nice men, are not in a hurry to bed and/or wed you. We kinda want to know what we are getting into (yes, it is a pun)! And if we don't ask you out, it is because we are not interested. Nice men have the right to reject you, too, but we usually do it for better reasons. And all it takes is some of the comments some of these women have posted here to seal that decision! Put us down at your peril, and we will show you how strong our spine is by walking away from you!

Stop writing posts about "I want a REAL man, a REAL man this, a REAL man that" until you take the blinders off, use the brain you say you have, and make BETTER choices and BETTER observations! It takes a REAL woman to have a REAL man. A REAL women knows her love empowers a man, a good man is unstoppable when he knows he is loved and cherished by a good woman. A REAL women cultivates and nurtures a man. A REAL women gives herself mind, body, and soul. She does not do these things in order to get something out of him, or to hold her charms over him and make him indebted for it. She does it because she LOVES him. And in return, he will be faithful, strong, and his love for her will never end. Only a nice man can fill these shoes.

Choose wisely, ladies, you are the ones that choose. But don't ask for something in others you do not possess in yourself. This goes for men, too.

And, again, God Bless the women who have given nice men like me hope in sharing your wise choice with us here!

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I'ma nice guy and I dont even bother tryin to change these women
smh.gif
Yup, i pretty much feel like that article described me

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I'ma nice guy and I dont even bother tryin to change these women
smh.gif
Yup, i pretty much feel like that article described me

When it comes to women most of them are ******ed in their understanding of men. It's an indisputable fact.  The problem is they don't know what they want.

On the other hand, dudes are way better when it comes to women because we know what we want. We all have a single minded objective and if it turns into somethign more we usually think about it later.
laugh.gif

I think the problem women have is their biological desires ( females are just as horny, if not more, than dudes) clash with their emotional desires. 

When it comes to women most of them are ******ed in their understanding of men. It's an indisputable fact.  The problem is they don't know what they want.

On the other hand, dudes are way better when it comes to women because we know what we want. We all have a single minded objective and if it turns into somethign more we usually think about it later.
laugh.gif

I think the problem women have is their biological desires ( females are just as horny, if not more, than dudes) clash with their emotional desires. 

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

One of the best dates I had with a nice guy involved a simple gesture. When it snows in Atlanta, which can be anything from half an inch to 5 inches, the city shuts down. This nice guy knew I was snowed in at home and offered to take me to lunch.

Yes, this nice guy braved slick roads simply to go to lunch. We talked for hours and then he brought me home. No hidden agenda, no expectations and the phone call the next day wasn't about what he did. It was effortless; he had a nice time and wanted to see me again. This came naturally to him and didn't require some over-the-top gesture.

A bad boy whom I had been enamored of in the past -- you know what he did? He called three days later asking if I had survived the snowy weather! Thanks for caring!

I find this part funny ....

cuz 9/10 ... the nice guy prolly didn't get NO play ...

It really does confuses me how women want a nice guy , a good stand up man... but yet when they find a nice guy ..

the have every reason in the world why the Nice guy ISN'T for them

Todays Women only want want a nice guy to stroke their damaged ego's and emotions .. nothing more
this

i don't wanna hear this garbage....i was a "nice guy" from da day i was born to 16-17 and it wasn't till i started aquiring wild gear and shining crazy that these chicks game me

any play...like DMX said

Aiyyo, I think about when a %%%*# didn`t have (YEAH)
and a %%%*# told a joke, and the @@@#!%* didn`t laugh
See now I do the math, I see if you got this
and this and this to some cats, that %%%*#`s the !!+% (aight?)
And that`s all they *+**!+ with, but see these @@@#!%* don`t know
If these @@@#!%* ain`t for real, these @@@#!%* don`t go

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

One of the best dates I had with a nice guy involved a simple gesture. When it snows in Atlanta, which can be anything from half an inch to 5 inches, the city shuts down. This nice guy knew I was snowed in at home and offered to take me to lunch.

Yes, this nice guy braved slick roads simply to go to lunch. We talked for hours and then he brought me home. No hidden agenda, no expectations and the phone call the next day wasn't about what he did. It was effortless; he had a nice time and wanted to see me again. This came naturally to him and didn't require some over-the-top gesture.

A bad boy whom I had been enamored of in the past -- you know what he did? He called three days later asking if I had survived the snowy weather! Thanks for caring!

I find this part funny ....

cuz 9/10 ... the nice guy prolly didn't get NO play ...

It really does confuses me how women want a nice guy , a good stand up man... but yet when they find a nice guy ..

the have every reason in the world why the Nice guy ISN'T for them

Todays Women only want want a nice guy to stroke their damaged ego's and emotions .. nothing more
this

i don't wanna hear this garbage....i was a "nice guy" from da day i was born to 16-17 and it wasn't till i started aquiring wild gear and shining crazy that these chicks game me

any play...like DMX said

Aiyyo, I think about when a %%%*# didn`t have (YEAH)
and a %%%*# told a joke, and the @@@#!%* didn`t laugh
See now I do the math, I see if you got this
and this and this to some cats, that %%%*#`s the !!+% (aight?)
And that`s all they *+**!+ with, but see these @@@#!%* don`t know
If these @@@#!%* ain`t for real, these @@@#!%* don`t go

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

i hear you to an extent, i dont know what kind of women u get or talk to but personally all the bad chicks i know mess with $$# holes, and personally all i mess with is bad chicks, so I adapted to the situation around me, tust me the dmv women dc md virginia all think they are the baddest thing walking you can not be nice to these women in my area. I went to the south ATL for a weekend and it was completely different, down there you can do as you said and get a bad chick
That's probably because what's consider "bad" in DMV is run of the mill in ATL. Trust me, the elite broads in ATL are just as arrogant, but if you want a 7-8 with no effort, ATL might be your spot. Plust I wouldn't speak on the ease of  pulling ATL broads until you actually smash. A lot of those ATL chicks give rythym to dudes but then expect them to trick before he can get the bunz.

i give you that, yall got way more good looking chicks down there, but trust i went down there and ran through em, and i aint trick off, im just saying women in the south act way better than women up here or places on the east coast

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

i hear you to an extent, i dont know what kind of women u get or talk to but personally all the bad chicks i know mess with $$# holes, and personally all i mess with is bad chicks, so I adapted to the situation around me, tust me the dmv women dc md virginia all think they are the baddest thing walking you can not be nice to these women in my area. I went to the south ATL for a weekend and it was completely different, down there you can do as you said and get a bad chick
That's probably because what's consider "bad" in DMV is run of the mill in ATL. Trust me, the elite broads in ATL are just as arrogant, but if you want a 7-8 with no effort, ATL might be your spot. Plust I wouldn't speak on the ease of  pulling ATL broads until you actually smash. A lot of those ATL chicks give rythym to dudes but then expect them to trick before he can get the bunz.

i give you that, yall got way more good looking chicks down there, but trust i went down there and ran through em, and i aint trick off, im just saying women in the south act way better than women up here or places on the east coast

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Even though I'd probably be considered a 'nice guy', this article is way too slanted. Not every guy is looking to get into a relationship. Women need to realize that when they become enamored with a guy. It's so damn funny to watch females trip over themselves when it comes to guys they like not giving them the attention they want. Especially when they know what kind of guy he is. You really think the guy you hooked up with, then hooked up with your friends, really wants a relationship with you?
*pimp clap*
While there's no feminist %##$#!!# in this article, there are propagandistic undertones for chauvinism here....hmm. I've come to conclude that this woman's column  is irrelevant. 

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Even though I'd probably be considered a 'nice guy', this article is way too slanted. Not every guy is looking to get into a relationship. Women need to realize that when they become enamored with a guy. It's so damn funny to watch females trip over themselves when it comes to guys they like not giving them the attention they want. Especially when they know what kind of guy he is. You really think the guy you hooked up with, then hooked up with your friends, really wants a relationship with you?
*pimp clap*
While there's no feminist %##$#!!# in this article, there are propagandistic undertones for chauvinism here....hmm. I've come to conclude that this woman's column  is irrelevant. 

Wait a minute! I thought women were smarter than men, that's all I hearin the media and from themselves. I hear all men are dogs and basicallyuseless. Umm, interesting. I guess that makes understanding why womengo for complete bad-boys, flakes, and thugs over men who provedthemselves in spades they cared about these women a little harder tograsp. Is acting tough, talking slick, and being fake so hard todecipher? My dog understands and perceives deception better than alotof women, and she has no compunction pointing it out with her bark andher bite! I raised her that way. And she is the nicest dog you willever meet, she just won't take any crap! Not even from me!

Given the comments by most of the women here it seems that either theydo not know what a nice caring man truly is, or this is another "sayone thing do another" thing. In either case, it clearly does notdemonstrate the superior intellect I keep hearing these same womenclaim. Stupid is as stupid does, after all. Anybody can say they aresmart. Just because every TV show and press outlet geared for women saywomen are smarter, better, etc. than men does not mean they really are.Just because most every TV show has nothing but stupid, uneducated andinarticulate men does not mean men are.

Things from the heart are rarely flashy, grandoise, or browbeaten. Theyare subtle and yet so obvious they shine brighter than anything achest-beating ape of a man could ever hope to achieve in his bravado.The writer did get one thing right, nice men do not want to send thewrong signals because they do not want to be considered flaky orover-the-top. Ironically, if they did they may have better success.But, that is the price of integrity. Another quality a lot ofnice-men-bashing women overlooked, with no surprise.

I guarantee you that a lot of women have had at least one truly caringman that respected them and looked at them much more than just aconquest. And, more often than not, the men were looked down because ofit. And I bet you looks and position were not the issue. We was nice,how pathetic!

I love the irony that many women go for and sleep with thugs, bad-boys,and players that never have to live up to all the requirements andqualifications that nice men are expected to meet just to be a woman'sfriend. Nice men are so disgusted by this they have left, and many willnever come back. They have every right to be! If women are better, manycertainly are not consistent in what they say they desire and what theyactually go for. Again, another simple test superior beings would notfail at. Hypocrisy is, above anything else, a sign of low intelligence.Most real men, nice men, happen to be very intelligent and hypocrisy isanother turn-off. And it does not demonstrate you have a spine! Yes,nice men want women with spines, too! Who knew?! It is calledconviction, not chest-beating machismo!

But since many of the women here have automatically conflated nice andrespectful men with spineless losers let me inform them of the onequality that many nice men, real men, have in spades. It is calledself-respect. Another quality they overlooked, mainly because manywomen do not possess it in the first place. The reason we are"disappearing" is that we have better things to do with our lives thanto try to deal with women who are not prizes in their own right. Notnice to caring men, shame all men as worthless, and are not nice tothemselves by going after men that are completely wrong for them whileat the same claiming the entitlement of being treated like the queenthey are not. Don't complain about the cycle you are feeding into ifyou happen to be one of these women!

Women always brag of their superiority, but much like the thug orbad-boy, they don't have to prove it in ways that rejected nice men doall the time. And, most of time, these women really don't proveanything anyway. Giving your heart and body to men who treat you likedisposable road trash really does not say much about you, and you donot deserve an honorable caring man in your life. That is why nice menare not there. We have better things to do!

And I don't buy for one minute that women have frail egos, not in this"culture". If anything most women have too much of one, just like a lotof men I meet. Did it ever occur to the writer that maybe these womenare attracted to the wrong men because they are not so great in theirown right? Could it be these women are exactly the wrong type for nice,honorable men? If they cannot even identify a truly good and nice man,what makes them worthy of one? Where is the qualifications andrequirements that women should have to deserve a good and nice man?Honey, it takes more than just having a vagina and not beinghypocritical to land a good nice man!

I do want to thank the women who posted sharing how happy they are withthe nice men they married and have wonderful lives with. You are allgems and you give nice and caring men like me hope. Thank you!

To the women here who have no clue what a nice man truly is and postedderogatory comments about nice men I suggest you look in the mirror.You are really good at shaming men, and dictating what they shouldprove or be in order to gain your acceptance. Is your acceptance reallythat important? Think about it. And, what have you proven to makeyourself worthy of a good man? I almost guarantee that, in reading yourposts, the only thing you have proven is that you are to be avoided.You know who you are.

Women choose their mates, right? That comes with accountability. Hardto claim superiority when a lot of women won't even claimaccountability. Telling nice guys to do this, do that, do more, standout, shine, is irresponsible and pointless if women don't changeeither. I know that it is not popular for a man to criticize women andtell them what they need to work on, but women need to wise up! You areNOT all that, and overpricing your worth while at the same timediminishing yourself with the thugs you choose and bed is a surefireway to lose any interest from self-respecting nice men. See how wellyou demonstrate your superiority in a vacuum!

Yes, you have a vagina. So does my dog. It is not that sacred. Sorry, Iknow this goes against society's grain, but using it as a leveragingself-entitlement tool cheapens it's worth more than any prostitute. Itis a vagina, not the entrance to Nirvana! I don't care how good lookingyou are! Get over it. It certainly can't be the entrance to Nirvana ifyou only let fools, thugs, and players enter it for merely being just"assertive" or "confident"! Ted Bundy was assertive and confident. Doesnot mean the women who chose him chose wisely.

Nice men, real men, actually want to get to know you before asking youout. And that requires time in order to make that determination. Justbecause we don't try to rush things or speed things up to match yourlack of attention span does not make us spineless or weak. We actuallyrespect you in this way by taking the time! You can call it passive ifit makes you feel better. Real men, nice men, are not in a hurry to bedand/or wed you. We kinda want to know what we are getting into (yes, itis a pun)! And if we don't ask you out, it is because we are notinterested. Nice men have the right to reject you, too, but we usuallydo it for better reasons. And all it takes is some of the comments someof these women have posted here to seal that decision! Put us down atyour peril, and we will show you how strong our spine is by walkingaway from you!

Stop writing posts about "I want a REAL man, a REAL man this, a REALman that" until you take the blinders off, use the brain you say youhave, and make BETTER choices and BETTER observations! It takes a REALwoman to have a REAL man. A REAL women knows her love empowers a man, agood man is unstoppable when he knows he is loved and cherished by agood woman. A REAL women cultivates and nurtures a man. A REAL womengives herself mind, body, and soul. She does not do these things inorder to get something out of him, or to hold her charms over him andmake him indebted for it. She does it because she LOVES him. And inreturn, he will be faithful, strong, and his love for her will neverend. Only a nice man can fill these shoes.

Choose wisely, ladies, you are the ones that choose. But don't ask forsomething in others you do not possess in yourself. This goes for men,too.

Yeahhhh...i think that about covers all that needs to be said...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait a minute! I thought women were smarter than men, that's all I hearin the media and from themselves. I hear all men are dogs and basicallyuseless. Umm, interesting. I guess that makes understanding why womengo for complete bad-boys, flakes, and thugs over men who provedthemselves in spades they cared about these women a little harder tograsp. Is acting tough, talking slick, and being fake so hard todecipher? My dog understands and perceives deception better than alotof women, and she has no compunction pointing it out with her bark andher bite! I raised her that way. And she is the nicest dog you willever meet, she just won't take any crap! Not even from me!

Given the comments by most of the women here it seems that either theydo not know what a nice caring man truly is, or this is another "sayone thing do another" thing. In either case, it clearly does notdemonstrate the superior intellect I keep hearing these same womenclaim. Stupid is as stupid does, after all. Anybody can say they aresmart. Just because every TV show and press outlet geared for women saywomen are smarter, better, etc. than men does not mean they really are.Just because most every TV show has nothing but stupid, uneducated andinarticulate men does not mean men are.

Things from the heart are rarely flashy, grandoise, or browbeaten. Theyare subtle and yet so obvious they shine brighter than anything achest-beating ape of a man could ever hope to achieve in his bravado.The writer did get one thing right, nice men do not want to send thewrong signals because they do not want to be considered flaky orover-the-top. Ironically, if they did they may have better success.But, that is the price of integrity. Another quality a lot ofnice-men-bashing women overlooked, with no surprise.

I guarantee you that a lot of women have had at least one truly caringman that respected them and looked at them much more than just aconquest. And, more often than not, the men were looked down because ofit. And I bet you looks and position were not the issue. We was nice,how pathetic!

I love the irony that many women go for and sleep with thugs, bad-boys,and players that never have to live up to all the requirements andqualifications that nice men are expected to meet just to be a woman'sfriend. Nice men are so disgusted by this they have left, and many willnever come back. They have every right to be! If women are better, manycertainly are not consistent in what they say they desire and what theyactually go for. Again, another simple test superior beings would notfail at. Hypocrisy is, above anything else, a sign of low intelligence.Most real men, nice men, happen to be very intelligent and hypocrisy isanother turn-off. And it does not demonstrate you have a spine! Yes,nice men want women with spines, too! Who knew?! It is calledconviction, not chest-beating machismo!

But since many of the women here have automatically conflated nice andrespectful men with spineless losers let me inform them of the onequality that many nice men, real men, have in spades. It is calledself-respect. Another quality they overlooked, mainly because manywomen do not possess it in the first place. The reason we are"disappearing" is that we have better things to do with our lives thanto try to deal with women who are not prizes in their own right. Notnice to caring men, shame all men as worthless, and are not nice tothemselves by going after men that are completely wrong for them whileat the same claiming the entitlement of being treated like the queenthey are not. Don't complain about the cycle you are feeding into ifyou happen to be one of these women!

Women always brag of their superiority, but much like the thug orbad-boy, they don't have to prove it in ways that rejected nice men doall the time. And, most of time, these women really don't proveanything anyway. Giving your heart and body to men who treat you likedisposable road trash really does not say much about you, and you donot deserve an honorable caring man in your life. That is why nice menare not there. We have better things to do!

And I don't buy for one minute that women have frail egos, not in this"culture". If anything most women have too much of one, just like a lotof men I meet. Did it ever occur to the writer that maybe these womenare attracted to the wrong men because they are not so great in theirown right? Could it be these women are exactly the wrong type for nice,honorable men? If they cannot even identify a truly good and nice man,what makes them worthy of one? Where is the qualifications andrequirements that women should have to deserve a good and nice man?Honey, it takes more than just having a vagina and not beinghypocritical to land a good nice man!

I do want to thank the women who posted sharing how happy they are withthe nice men they married and have wonderful lives with. You are allgems and you give nice and caring men like me hope. Thank you!

To the women here who have no clue what a nice man truly is and postedderogatory comments about nice men I suggest you look in the mirror.You are really good at shaming men, and dictating what they shouldprove or be in order to gain your acceptance. Is your acceptance reallythat important? Think about it. And, what have you proven to makeyourself worthy of a good man? I almost guarantee that, in reading yourposts, the only thing you have proven is that you are to be avoided.You know who you are.

Women choose their mates, right? That comes with accountability. Hardto claim superiority when a lot of women won't even claimaccountability. Telling nice guys to do this, do that, do more, standout, shine, is irresponsible and pointless if women don't changeeither. I know that it is not popular for a man to criticize women andtell them what they need to work on, but women need to wise up! You areNOT all that, and overpricing your worth while at the same timediminishing yourself with the thugs you choose and bed is a surefireway to lose any interest from self-respecting nice men. See how wellyou demonstrate your superiority in a vacuum!

Yes, you have a vagina. So does my dog. It is not that sacred. Sorry, Iknow this goes against society's grain, but using it as a leveragingself-entitlement tool cheapens it's worth more than any prostitute. Itis a vagina, not the entrance to Nirvana! I don't care how good lookingyou are! Get over it. It certainly can't be the entrance to Nirvana ifyou only let fools, thugs, and players enter it for merely being just"assertive" or "confident"! Ted Bundy was assertive and confident. Doesnot mean the women who chose him chose wisely.

Nice men, real men, actually want to get to know you before asking youout. And that requires time in order to make that determination. Justbecause we don't try to rush things or speed things up to match yourlack of attention span does not make us spineless or weak. We actuallyrespect you in this way by taking the time! You can call it passive ifit makes you feel better. Real men, nice men, are not in a hurry to bedand/or wed you. We kinda want to know what we are getting into (yes, itis a pun)! And if we don't ask you out, it is because we are notinterested. Nice men have the right to reject you, too, but we usuallydo it for better reasons. And all it takes is some of the comments someof these women have posted here to seal that decision! Put us down atyour peril, and we will show you how strong our spine is by walkingaway from you!

Stop writing posts about "I want a REAL man, a REAL man this, a REALman that" until you take the blinders off, use the brain you say youhave, and make BETTER choices and BETTER observations! It takes a REALwoman to have a REAL man. A REAL women knows her love empowers a man, agood man is unstoppable when he knows he is loved and cherished by agood woman. A REAL women cultivates and nurtures a man. A REAL womengives herself mind, body, and soul. She does not do these things inorder to get something out of him, or to hold her charms over him andmake him indebted for it. She does it because she LOVES him. And inreturn, he will be faithful, strong, and his love for her will neverend. Only a nice man can fill these shoes.

Choose wisely, ladies, you are the ones that choose. But don't ask forsomething in others you do not possess in yourself. This goes for men,too.

Yeahhhh...i think that about covers all that needs to be said...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ok so one woman says appreciate a nice guy. so what? the women will when they are done with the "bad boys"

IMO you can be a nice guy and still be confident/not a pushover

ok so one woman says appreciate a nice guy. so what? the women will when they are done with the "bad boys"

IMO you can be a nice guy and still be confident/not a pushover

Back
Top Bottom