The DMP VII Package...I have a question about it...future sale rack item?

Originally Posted by eltouha

in case no one else has mentioned it, according to sneakerfiles, this pack is now $200 at finishline.
sick.gif
in case u didnt read any of this thread... last 2 pageshave this info u posted + disc codes to use
sick.gif

clearly i didn't. my bad. sorry for wasting your 17 seconds. i'll refund them via snail mail post haste.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

clearly i didn't. my bad. sorry for wasting your 17 seconds. i'll refund them via snail mail post haste.
ohwell.gif
all good... i figured i would mess with u since i knew u didnt read
happy.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

went to my local finishline after work today and got my pack
ohwell.gif
i wasalso able to use my 20% store discount so i didn't hesitate and cop the last 10.5 in the store for $160+ tax
roll.gif

I seen a couple of these on the sales racks at the Nike Outlet out here in Wrentham MA.. Big size though going for $120.00 white/blue

i jus bought em from fnl for 200 ...i was looking why on both pairs does it say march 4th 1993 64 points

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by George C Scott

Sneakerhead has them for 20% off retail Thanksgiving sale. Magics are hot, it's a must.

Wow, never thought anyone would like the Magic colorway. I've been trying to sell my pair for months now, nobody even interested
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not looking good for Samer either. Dude has put his pairup on Craigslist a million times... well I did it for him and even here on NT.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by inglewooood

niketown had em for 180

Warehouse shoe sale in LA had em for 200.

some people live in the middle of no-where, so crappy places like FL are their only options
Crappy places?

You've never been there.

You thought he meant Florida didn't you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

you can get them seperately at many spots they're all over NYC i've seen each one go as low as 130 i'd take the blk ones and call it a day these aren't worth the extra 50 bucks for the pkg those orlandos are an insult to the flints and should be burned
Ehh you can say that...the Orlando's been growing on me.
You don't see many White/Royal Air Jordans...and the so called "Raptors" are just atrocious.

How you goin to have the shoe, pre-faded out the box
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I rather stick to the Retros...darker red, and the grey suede is black in the retros.

ur kidding right? maybe they're growing on u, but those things are hideous compared to the french blue 7's down to the orlando pinstripe on the tongue they don't even have clear soles, the shoe molds, and the leather was better, and i'm not fan of the 09's hence why i never bought them they don't even come close to my 02's....there's a reason these are still on shelves, and it's not cuz it's a package they don't even sell out when sold individually
Keyword, ME. What I like, not anyone else.

I don't get why people compare them to Frenchies...its a whole different shoe/colorway.
Color wise Royal Blue>French Blue...theres more solid color blue apparel than french blue/light blue.

But i'd take that quality over DMPs.
Different strokes, for different folks.

indifferent.gif
NomadicSole21 wrote:

you can get them seperately at many spots they're all over NYC i've seen each one go as low as 130 i'd take the blk ones and call it a day these aren't worth the extra 50 bucks for the pkg those orlandos are an insult to the flints and should be burned
You don't see many White/Royal Air Jordans...and the so called "Raptors" are just atrocious.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I rather stick to the Retros...darker red, and the grey suede is black in the retros.

ur kidding right? maybe they're growing on u, but those things are hideous compared to the french blue 7's down to the orlando pinstripe on the tongue they don't even have clear soles, the shoe molds, and the leather was better, and i'm not fan of the 09's hence why i never bought them they don't even come close to my 02's....there's a reason these are still on shelves, and it's not cuz it's a package they don't even sell out when sold individually

AJ7_DMPorlando1.jpg

304775%20141%2001.jpg

yooo i like the french blues better than the magics too but to be honest that pic aint doin it justice..the magic looks super dope in that pic...

anyways...i like both the shoes in the pack
pimp.gif

The orlandos arent half that bad, but im kinda partial to them due to the fact that i got them for $45 after i got the whole pack for $157 shipped.

i've seen $199 everywhere. I dont know how much cheaper because once theyre gone theyre gone but its just a chance u have to take bro......they only worth$100 to me too. lol

NomadicSole21 wrote:

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Keyword, ME. What I like, not anyone else.

I don't get why people compare them to Frenchies...its a whole different shoe/colorway.
Color wise Royal Blue>French Blue...theres more solid color blue apparel than french blue/light blue.

But i'd take that quality over DMPs.
Different strokes, for different folks.

Fine U might like them, but they're crap let's be real, and they're compared to the Frenchie's cuz they're so damn close theymight as well have re-retro'd them screw the Orlando theme it didn't work well anyways...there were so many routes they could've taken to make adecent colorway

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Still a FSR at finishline for 177.95 shipped. Code...DEFDEALS15P60
i got these for 200.00 and i returned them not worth it

yooo...you sure? i tried using it didnt do anything lemme know whats up...cuz im coppin these right now if i can get it for that price
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

yooo...you sure? i tried using it didnt do anything lemme know whats up...cuz im coppin these right now if i can get it for that price
happy.gif

Yep, already got my shipping confirm.

^ That's a great price, but ultimately reflects the downslide in quality with Brand Jordan, all the way down to the incorrect date on the Magics....

which spoils it for me cuz thats the only pair I wanted... but at $180 shipped over MSRP I would get these in a heartbeat just for 2 more VIIs . . . .

smokin.gif

happy.gif

pimp.gif
howd u get 177.95? cuz mine comes out

Subtotal 199.98
Tax $14.68

Shipping $7.99

Discount -$30.00

Total - $192.65

with the code u gave me...

happy.gif

pimp.gif

Subtotal 199.98
Tax $14.68

Shipping $7.99

Discount -$30.00

Total - $192.65

Ahhh, no tax in my state for shoes.
happy.gif

happy.gif

pimp.gif

Subtotal 199.98
Tax $14.68

Shipping $7.99

Discount -$30.00

Total - $192.65

Ahhh, no tax in my state for shoes.
happy.gif