~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Did yall peep this joint yet?? My fav song off the album didnt know there was a video for it :smokin

Dom needs a better visualizer for his videos imo they are getting too basic.... 0]

I just wanted to say I was there since the beginning. Much luck Dom.

Yup! Lol remember when he posted his first video "who Rollin with me"

Just seen my ***** Dom in a Richard Sherman/Nike commercial. I legit started getting hype as hell. Legit happy for him.
OPM :nthat:

and he independent which makes it more awesome :nthat: :nthat:

Hahaha same here. I was walking out the door and was like "OMG That's DOM! Look!"

Did yall peep this joint yet?? My fav song off the album didnt know there was a video for it :smokin

Dom needs a better visualizer for his videos imo they are getting too basic.... 0]

I think that's his point. I think he works with a lot of up and coming locals. His first video and a few others were done by his cousin jason Madison who I think studied video directing.

If you look at doms track history all his videos are pretty simple let me just get these verses off. I think the video is perfect. Here you have two dudes who in a good majority of people's eyes "made it" Dom being from Leimert and skeme being from inglewood. Where it's hard for a black man to make it out. (Not to discredit anywhere else)

But in the song they're talking about if it don't make money it don't make sense. I took that to mean if it Dosent have a purpose or if you don't see the end goal then why bother doing it. They're both showcased with their sons in a gritty environment imo meaning they want to do what they have to do to get them out of that. Like their children and providing for them is what "makes sense"

I hope you understand what I'm saying lol it was hard to express that lol

Also be on the lookout for a video with him and sugafree and dj quik [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Just seen my ***** Dom in a Richard Sherman/Nike commercial. I legit started getting hype as hell. Legit happy for him.
OPM
nthat.gif

and he independent which makes it more awesome
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
For real spit out my beer when I saw it. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I knew that that commercial would be posted in here 
pimp.gif

I was like 
eek.gif
 when I first saw it.

Dom Kennedy.......YEAH 
glasses.gif

I wnder if it is even a full song...i cant find it anywhere and all i hear is the chorus everytime i hear it. it sounds like it sucks lol.

Man when I saw the commercial it made me think about crazy how time flies.

One of my earlier NT memories was a @75 Partly Cloudy post in General, "My block Lemeirt Park," this was years before 25th Hour. I didn't even know Dom made music at the time. I wanted to do one for my neighborhood hella bad but I was in high school didnt even own a camera. :rofl:

Don't mind me I'm just sitting here reminiscing. ****** gettin Nike money now. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
That's what's up they gave him a cool minute to flow. Didn't really like sugafree verse but he's always unpredictable lol

Just saw that commercial live still can't believe it :nthat:

Little story. I remember at the last show I attended at the house of blues Dom was performing a song and he says hold up hold up. Look who just walked in and it was Dj quik haha was so dope, I walked over to quiks table and said what's up real nice dude gave everyone daps.

"Last week I made ten songs off of three ounces . . . "

nerd.gif

BtaSZwgCMAEtgAo.jpg:large

05B28439FB1091936109350547456_1.3.2.mp4.jpg

BtR3EHyCYAA4gGN.jpg

Have no desire to hear full song from Sherman commercial, sounded like it would suck if it was indeed a real song. It was probably just apart of the commercial's storyline just like they had the fake Damon Wayans Jr. movie. But I'm happy for him. Always thought his music was mad accessible and he could be big money for labels as is, a la Drake and Wiz, because his music doesn't really exclude any demographics. But whatever I guess if he coolin that's him.

Life Jacket verse was cool but we needed a project for the summer. Hope he drops an OPM compilation this fall and in the spring/summer we get another Solo Dom project.

Yoooooo on a sidenote, I'm jus radomly checkin out twitter and look what i come across, Carter poppin off basically callin out Dom to catch a fade:

IG: curciocartier @cARTerSDF · 7h 7 hours ago
Ask him why he going so hard like i did something to him, is @DOPEITSDOM scared? you gotta fight for your friend who can't fight? ha #SDF

IG: curciocartier @cARTerSDF · 9h 9 hours ago
Please don't get it confused @DOPEITSDOM and his people think they the bullies & enforcers. #SDF
0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More

IG: curciocartier @cARTerSDF · 10h 10 hours ago
Y'all only hard when y'all got the upper hand come see me alone, like I did you. #SDF

IG: curciocartier @cARTerSDF · 12h 12 hours ago
Y'all like Dom y'all his fans I get it but y'all don't know Dominic y'all know a rapper. Chill #SDF

I thought Carter jus gave up on rappin never knew there was any beef wit him and dom

Last edited:
Yoooooo on a sidenote, I'm jus radomly checkin out twitter and look what i come across, Carter poppin off basically callin out Dom to catch a fade:

IG: curciocartier @cARTerSDF · 7h 7 hours ago
Ask him why he going so hard like i did something to him, is @DOPEITSDOM scared? you gotta fight for your friend who can't fight? ha #SDF

IG: curciocartier @cARTerSDF · 9h 9 hours ago
Please don't get it confused @DOPEITSDOM and his people think they the bullies & enforcers. #SDF
0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More

IG: curciocartier @cARTerSDF · 10h 10 hours ago
Y'all only hard when y'all got the upper hand come see me alone, like I did you. #SDF

IG: curciocartier @cARTerSDF · 12h 12 hours ago
Y'all like Dom y'all his fans I get it but y'all don't know Dominic y'all know a rapper. Chill #SDF

I thought Carter jus gave up on rappin never knew there was any beef wit him and dom

Damn, so that's who Jay305 was talking about earlier.

Dude is throwing shots at everyone..Kanye, Meek Mill, Jay-Z..claiming his whole style was stolen :lol:

EDIT: After further review, dude has been going at Dom and his manager for like 3 days straight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom