~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Damn, had no idea that Dom and Carter weren't speaking no more. The Hotels and Everybody Knows Us were the jams too :smokin :smh:

The funniest parts of the whole Carter thing was:

A) "Your girl got bad feet" line from "We Ball" being directed at carters gf and this cat responding with "My girls feet bad casue she does ballet" :rofl:
B) Carter found it valid to say "You do drink Soda....Liar" :lol:

The saltiness is at a all time high. Whats this I read about DOM getting smacked by Thurz? L.A.NT'rs whats up??

Dom got his *** beat by Y.O (Thurz old partner from U-N-I) awhile back...

N hmmm this cARTer beef thing is weird. Aint heard from him in the longest. Wild how some dudes just disappear from the scene and then when they reappear it aint ever positive smh

I'll bump 25th hour and the few tapes after that forever. Slow flowing yellow album Dom ain't for me tho.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i have played and enjoyed yellow album the most out of all

its crazy cause i hated it the first week, had to sit and vibe to it

next i like FSDS and WSGTM 1 (1997 & A Leimart Park Song)

Dom is one of those brothas that's just cool as hell, but I couldn't be in the same spot with him at the same time cause we'd probably clash from being too much a like.
I'd be the type like "keep it real Dom, you lost weight to look better in tighter pants right?" 
laugh.gif

Future Street  and Get Home Safely >>>>> 
73KqTSL.png

3CNWr32.gif
tKNOYf9.png
@ video below but  
TJ16Hfl.png
 ... 7 years old though #GROWTH.

Last edited:
Dom is one of those brothas that's just cool as hell, but I couldn't be in the same spot with him at the same time cause we'd probably clash from being too much a like.
I'd be the type like "keep it real Dom, you lost weight to look better in tighter pants right?" :lol:
You're nothing like Dom. :stoneface:
I don't know you, but based off your posts, one can assume that you're a lame.
What kinda man can't be in the same room with another man just because they possess similar characteristics?
I'm also positive that Dom would never question a man's motive for losing weight.
Straight up female ****. :stoneface:

You're nothing like Dom.
indifferent.gif

I don't know you, but based off your posts, one can assume that you're a lame.
What kinda man can't be in the same room with another man just because they possess similar characteristics?
I'm also positive that Dom would never question a man's motive for losing weight.
Straight up female ****.
indifferent.gif
I bet you $500 Paypal if Dom was in this thread he'd keep it one hunnid? He'd probably laugh it off, cause it wasn't even that deep. I will also bet an additional $500 Paypal nobody would respect you in this equation like a pass from Aaron Brooks.

grin.gif
 @Qualmes   son ... Sus? Stop it slime. Don't get put on that Summer Jam screen pa... **** you doing bending over on all fours on a DIRTY pool room floor with the lights out? And we all know you not about that life, we heard you in your Tinychat, Google+ days, soundin' like Mother Brain from Captain N. Don't get out of character.

-VIqD5QV.jpeg

Last edited:
Whose man is this?
Don't worry about whose man I am...I'm my own man, and if we keepin' it all the way G, we get can Dom in this thread right now and I bet he won't respect the way none of ya'll acting ...@Qualmes  in here actin' like the deformed guy from 300,  lowkey tryna get a feature from Dom
laugh.gif
. Dom prolly invite you  and your girl out then "take her to bathroom and you ain't even notice". 
grin.gif

I'd be the type like "keep it real Dom, you lost weight to look better in tighter pants right?" 
laugh.gif
man whattttt smh

Back
Top Bottom