~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

I started givin up on doggy after GHS tho and GHS is when he started showin signs of fallin off.... so i listend to everything up to half a mil and gave up for good when that ****** tape dropped.

Even the sole die hard dom fan in here dont like the new ****.

"Grinding my whole life, my real life theme music
N's must have thought that ish was G-Unit"

1408.gif

Hit-boy is the one with the yellow windbreaker and bucket hat.

From 2:20-3:03 is the group Audio Push. I don't recognize anyone else from that video.

I use to think that was G-Unit's song all along...

Last edited:
Dang I thought they looked familiar. That's weak of Gunit. I bet you that happens all the time though

Dang I thought they looked familiar. That's weak of Gunit. I bet you that happens all the time though
actually it wasn't weak of them, they didn't jack the song. in the description it states that it's an official remix

anyways has there been any news about Vol 2? We're at the end of March so I hope he drops it out of nowhere.

actually it wasn't weak of them, they didn't jack the song. in the description it states that it's an official remix

anyways has there been any news about Vol 2? We're at the end of March so I hope he drops it out of nowhere.

Don't official remixes typically have the original artist tho?

Damn y'all thought that was a G-Unit song? That song was kinda huge out west

I'm saying!

I never knew there was a G-Unit version until now. :lol:

For those that don't know, the 4th person rapping in that "Grindin' My Whole Life" vid is Hit-Boy's pops. :lol: :pimp:

He threw him on a track as soon as he got out of jail.

Finally listen to that " Los Angeles is not for sale " dude is so trash man . Smh I saw him on tour about a year or two ago I'm sick . How your flow get lazier

Quik finally dropped the track that they was grooving to on IG a few months ago. Dom must have recorded this verse years ago. :lol: Flow ain't as lazy as it's been lately.

[\video]

[

Back
Top Bottom