~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

shooting a video

Aug 26, 2013

Video Shoot 1

Big homie Dom Kennedy's shoot for his new music video (song yet to be released!) over in South Central LA. Here's a little sneak peek (1 of 2).

http://40sandshorties.com/blogs/feed/8703331-video-shoot-1

more futuristiks production :smokin :smokin

Jun 13, 2013

Paramount Studio w/ Dom Kennedy

12 hour studio session over at Paramount Studios last night with my brother Dom (Dom Kennedy). With us, was also The Futuristiks, production duo consisting of Mike and Keys, if you're not familiar with them yet then you better start! The debut album "Get Home Safely," is due to release this Fall. In all seriousness, with no bias, this album is incredible. A classic, timeless piece of art, the truth and what the music game needs. Mark my words. This is the first of many 'behind the scenes,' looks with Dom.

more pics in link

http://40sandshorties.com/blogs/feed/8092777-paramount-studio-w-dom-kennedy

seems like this album will be crazy

Hoping he puts out some type of single so people at least know to check for it and he gets the recognition​

Something about the artists you really support dropping their first hard copies... It's a wonderful feeling

my dude Dom finally gonna be in best buys.. i'm proud.
smokin.gif

and he's still independent too, right?
He's name dropped Interscope a bunch.

Distro deal maybe???
possibly a distro deal, but Dom is most definitely still independent, hopefully that never changes.

still happy as hell Dom never signed with MMG
pimp.gif
I disagree . . . Dude would probably be 2 or 3 albums deep right now . . . and still be making the music he wanted to make . . . They seem to not be forcing the Khaled/Future/French singles on Stalley . . . and Dom is alot more mainstream ready so to speak than Stalley

Ross won't sign someone who he will have to force into a success

Day before my birthday :pimp:

hopefully we get a single. Don't know why, but i feel proud haha. Been listening to Dom since 25th

Back
Top Bottom