~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Day before my birthday
pimp.gif

hopefully we get a single. Don't know why, but i feel proud haha. Been listening to Dom since 25th
Never

Let's Be Friends - don't think the cdq for this is out yet tho

Dom K fans always slay me :lol:

Anyways, I'm pulling for dude cuz he #NT... and he was always cool on here. If it's a LEGIT album dropping I'm listening off top. I remember when I first moved to Dallas and I heard Dom at a sneaker shop I was extra jigging :pimp: :pimp: He put on for the city. At the end of the day, that's what it's all about for me.

But ya'll wild with comparing him to ANYBODY on TDE's roster.

Dom K fans always slay me :lol:

Anyways, I'm pulling for dude cuz he #NT... and he was always cool on here. If it's a LEGIT album dropping I'm listening off top. I remember when I first moved to Dallas and I heard Dom at a sneaker shop I was extra jigging :pimp: :pimp: He put on for the city. At the end of the day, that's what it's all about for me.

can't compare them. Completely different style. As I've stated though, I'd much rather listen to Dom's music than anyone in TDE.

October 1st is right around the corner. 8)

I'm looking forward to this project and I'm definitely purchasing to show support for nt fam.

Between this, Schoolboy Q and Az's album, it should be a good ending to the year music wise.

South Central Love dropping thurs. THey also shot a vid for it. Prolly 1st official single

there WAS a point and time where he WAS comparable tho.

08-09 dom HAD BARS. runnin out, notorious DOM and bite me. all songs that displayed his lyrical depth.

if he starts penning rhymes again, he'll come back around (lol), but till then, yeah, he's def suspect...

Last edited:
man who is dj mr like this?
He's saying DJ Mustard

Hard to believe the same dude produced When I Come Around and Nothing Like Me is the one responsible for Rack City and I'm Different, and the 40 other times he got away with selling that same beat
laugh.gif

Sometimes that sound is appreciated like This Yick by YG and Dom or really any of his work with YG or whenever he links up with Ty$
pimp.gif

no lie

i F's with YG he always got the bangers :nthat:

i was just in LA my cousin was talkin about "how you know about YG?"

like i live in a another planet or some ish :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom