~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

He's saying DJ Mustard​

Hard to believe the same dude produced When I Come Around and Nothing Like Me is the one responsible for Rack City and I'm Different, and the 40 other times he got away with selling that same beat :lol:

Sometimes that sound is appreciated like This Yick by YG and Dom or really any of his work with YG or whenever he links up with Ty$ :pimp:

Seriously, after hearing nothing like me I thought that, but I swore that wasn't his voice. Guess dom dont like that mustard on the beat stamp. I never knew those other joints were mustard's work though. That is definitely crazy.

And yes 100% agree those Ty$ joints have been the soundtrack to summer this year. I need a full mixtape from those dudes.

DJ mustard produced when i come around??? :wow:

never knew that.. i thought he only did the ratchet beats

not sure if he actually produced it but you hear his voice on the record

my name is dj mustard and blah blah like this

so i always assumed he produced it

:nthat:
October 1st can't come fast enough. Would be nice if Never and Nothin Like Me weren't on the album.

Im copping from BestBuy either.

video is nice
smokin.gif

song has to grow on me

Video was cool but the song sucked.

Don't see how dudes are " :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: " this.

This song is trash and I've been a Dom fan since '08.

Ehhh. More hyped Dom's got new music on the way, and there's hard copies to purchase at Best Buy.

Dudes (me included) had the same reaction when Yellow album first dropped, learned then not to doubt Domb. I'll admit SCL isn't his best song but I'm feeling it and it's got me even more hyped for the album.

I know this will fit into the scheme of the album. I can sense that this will have a more concentrated feel, based on that video. I'm still excited, never the less

Back
Top Bottom