~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Tape is dope!!  These my fav tracks tho..

Designer %$!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

N For Life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  That beat
sick.gif

When You See Love
pimp.gif

Does anyone have all of the individual song covers for OGDK? Or where i can find them? When i transfer the songs to my iTunes, i don't see the covers for some reason...Thanks in advance!

damnit how did i miss the gtown show...thats the second time ive missed him in dc. when are you coming back
frown.gif

Dom kennedy verse off of "From The Westside with Love II"

"teach me something new right now I wanna learn its ya turn,
Girl you gotta give it what you got,
aint nobody givin you a spot,
This aint no team, you aint finna get no ring, wake up girl this aint no dream,
this my life, champagne bottles on ice,
come through feelin' like mike,
You aint my wife? Please i'm everybody type,
girl I got what EVERYBODY like..."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I think From The West Side With Love is better than The Original Dom Kennedy. I like OGDK, though.
pimp.gif

agreed. i can listen ftwwl front to back. ogdk i skip around...its too short imo. but i play all. lol just the other day i was bumping watermelon sundae and still looking. they are still my favorite.

"and when we first met met you i thought you was it...im still looking ya'll"
"and the neck you provide boo was wet like the bayou, i just never did what the next n__a might do"
"you must got a fever, to have to have a man girl you must be bout to leave him"

lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

I think From The West Side With Love is better than The Original Dom Kennedy. I like OGDK, though.
pimp.gif

agreed. i can listen ftwwl front to back. ogdk i skip around...its too short imo. but i play all. lol just the other day i was bumping watermelon ans still looking. they are still my favorite.

"and when we first met met you i thought you was it...im still looking ya'll"
"and the neck you provide boo was wet like the bayou, i just never did what the next n__a might do"
"you must got a fever, to have to have a man girl you must be bout to leave him"

lol
pimp.gif
ogdk is just like a reminder for the fans he aint forgot about us, im quite sure it is a serious project and wasn't rushed, but its just the opening act for 2011

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Does anyone have all of the individual song covers for OGDK? Or where i can find them? When i transfer the songs to my iTunes, i don't see the covers for some reason...Thanks in advance!

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
I dont like a whole lot of songs on FTWSWL, but I think the songs I do like on there are my fav Dom tracks out of all he's made.

Back
Top Bottom