~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Originally Posted by ciph4

Originally Posted by young dr0

Damn Austin is straight #NT'd

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Hopefully NT can show support so we can continue to bring dope artists and get other NTers to open up.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Where ya'll getting these tour dates from?

My homeboy and I booked the Austin show, and his manager told us bout the ATL show (we were trying to get that spot for Houston) this past week so details should be out pretty soon.
you talk to Archie or Kevin?

^
thanks for that vid up there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and STILL no bay area show? %## is going on?

Originally Posted by ciph4

Originally Posted by young dr0

Damn Austin is straight #NT'd

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Hopefully NT can show support so we can continue to bring dope artists and get other NTers to open up.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Where ya'll getting these tour dates from?

My homeboy and I booked the Austin show, and his manager told us bout the ATL show (we were trying to get that spot for Houston) this past week so details should be out pretty soon.

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

We got Killa Kyleon on the Austin show now.. TX NTer's know who he is.. for the non-TX heads.. he was on Spotlight w/ Wiz Khalifa off Kush x OJ
laugh.gif

Mr Jordan04 - DOPEITSDOM: Tomorrow night I'm in Long Beach at the Rhythm Lounge $15 at the door

Wes - If not this one, soon.

PJ & Bompton - archie

laugh.gif
I think a good portion of the south knows Killa from his Boss Hoggs affiliation ... not just Austin ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I said TX NTers to be safe, I wasn't too sure about everyone else.. people sleep on TX artists as a whole   
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Dom, the show you're doing in ATL on the 2nd is with my Frat bro from Clark Atlanta. I don't know if you know about dude but check him out. Hes pretty decent. Young Lyxx.

I barely heard of the guy last night.. by accident! haha I haven't stopped listening to FS/DS and From the westside, with love.
Hope he has a bay area show soon.

Back
Top Bottom