The Downer Thread: Homeless or Mental Health Issues

variables, blud.

Homeless where? What kind of mental health issues?

I'll take my current depression over sleeping in a box in NY any day of the week. But I'll rock with homeless in Maui over schizophrenia.

I'm saying if worse came to worse and you were in a fight to the finish. Which disease would you rather have as you fight to the finishline of getting well again.

Homie, NT is not your Doctor. You clearly could use some real advise. This aint the place to get it. 

Homeless and no help = F'd

Mental health issues with the ability to get help = Not necessarily F'd. I'll take #2.

Matter fact... You in Orlando... Get yourself a cab downtown tomorrow. Hooch opens up at 8pm. That joint will be CRACKING with biddies everywhere. I'll be up there around 8:30. I'll chop it up with you in person. You seem like a decent cat but you got to get out of that funk. 

Last edited:
Homie, NT is not your Doctor. You clearly could use some real advise. This aint the place to get it. 

Mental health issues with the ability to get help = Not necessarily F'd. I'll take #2.

Matter fact... You in Orlando... Get yourself a cab downtown tomorrow. Hooch opens up at 8pm. That joint will be CRACKING with biddies everywhere. I'll be up there around 8:30. I'll chop it up with you in person. You seem like a decent cat but you got to get out of that funk. 

very nice of you

NT family :smokin

Is this a serious thread?

Because being homeless is wayyyyyyyy better of an option than having mental health issues.

It's not even close.

I was just downtown last night. And these are two series problems I'm trying to make known to NT. I been on NT through the good and bad. So I have an array of topics. But presently these two are the most prevalent. I ran out of money bro and I can't even catch a cab. Its feels like someone laced my smoke with dope or something. I feel bugged out.

Show me a homeless person that doesn't have mental health issues.

Unless you pick me up.

Wait, what? OP these are things you're dealing with in real life?

Damn...I feel for you. Have you considered finding a shelter? With the stability of a shelter, you could then seek out a mental health professional--pro bono.

OP are you homeless right now?

well prob not youre on the internet, youre just broke at mama house right??

I moved out my momma house and now I live with my younger brother. I sleep on the floor and I'm on NT because I have a cellphone. And yes this is a serious thread.

Last edited:
I moved out my momma house and now I live with my younger brother. I sleep on the floor and I'm on NT because I have a cellphone. And yes this is a serious thread.

ok man, well are you applying to jobs, hell take anything for now

I was just downtown last night. And these are two series problems I'm trying to make known to NT. I been on NT through the good and bad. So I have an array of topics. But presently these two are the most prevalent. I ran out of money bro and I can't even catch a cab. Its feels like someone laced my smoke with dope or something. I feel bugged out.
Aren't you the person that also told NT that you were recently diagnosed with schizophrenia?  Seek help, dude.  Seriously.  You need to get on meds.

You've gotta patch up your issues with your mom ASAP and move back home. Stay in a stable environment until you can get your head right homie.

So then you're not really homeless?

Tell you the truth. Ever since I broke up with my ex girlfriend of 6 years is when I got really sick. I have never been the same since we broke up. I'm smart and I can't even put together a sentence anymore bro. I'm going through stuff like that

Last edited:
So then you're not really homeless?

Tell you the truth. Ever since I broke up with my ex girlfriend of 2 years if when I got really sick and lost my apartment the first time. I have never been the same since we broke up. I'm smart and I can't even put together a sentence anymore bro. I'm going through stuff like that

I'm honestly sorry to hear that.

I really hope you can pull through and work out whatever issues that you're going through.

Back
Top Bottom