The Downer Thread: Homeless or Mental Health Issues

variables, blud.

Homeless where? What kind of mental health issues?

I'll take my current depression over sleeping in a box in NY any day of the week. But I'll rock with homeless in Maui over schizophrenia.
I don't even know what to say to this. NY does feel like a box at times, homeless in Maui ain't what it's cracked up to be. Homeless is homeless. It be dark as hell on them Maui streets too 
laugh.gif

Yo , it's so hard resolving something which can't be found. Like I can't find love anymore. I lost it all only to be 29 and not have any options left and coincidently be stuck in a state where the weathers good. I smoked 2 packs of Newports in a mini suicidal rant just hoping I just die bro. I hate myself so much these days.

I miss my ex girlfriend. I don't even want to wake up anymore. I swear. I'm in severe pain.
Homie, I miss my Ex too. I dated her on and off for SEVEN YEARS. I did her wrong too many times and she finally called it quits. I've been F'ing devastated for the last six months... But you know what? I'm back at it. The only way to get after it is to get out of the house. That's the only way. There are SO MANY women out there. Just got to get outside your comfort zone. Go make it happen pimp. Orlando has literally the best looking women per capita of any city I've ever been in, and it aint even close. Make it happen. Holler at me if you want to catch up at the bars. One. 

fox this is all over a woman srsly?

Yo , it's so hard resolving something which can't be found. Like I can't find love anymore. I lost it all only to be 29 and not have any options left and coincidently be stuck in a state where the weathers good. I smoked 2 packs of Newports in a mini suicidal rant just hoping I just die bro. I hate myself so much these days.

i dunno man im 29 an i recently broke up long term also

what i do is i focus on myself though

love doesnt have an expiration date you cant love until you love yourself first anyways

Homie, I miss my Ex too. I dated her on and off for SEVEN YEARS. I did her wrong too many times and she finally called it quits. I've been F'ing devastated for the last six months... But you know what? I'm back at it. The only way to get after it is to get out of the house. That's the only way. There are SO MANY women out there. Just got to get outside your comfort zone. Go make it happen pimp. Orlando has literally the best looking women per capita of any city I've ever been in, and it aint even close. Make it happen. Holler at me if you want to catch up at the bars. One. 

I will take you up on that.

same situation for me basically

mine was like.....9 years now though

Last edited:
fox this is all over a woman srsly?
i dunno man im 29 an i recently broke up long term also

what i do is i focus on myself though

love doesnt have an expiration date you cant love until you love yourself first anyways

Have you imagine not seeing your lady again, like in this life? What thoughts rush to your head? Like have you ever questioned God?

Reach out to those around you, because even when it feels bad there is always someone willing to listen.

I've couch hopped before so I know that feel of hopelessness. But once you hit the bottom you can only go up man.

Homie, NT is not your Doctor. You clearly could use some real advise. This aint the place to get it. 

Homeless and no help = F'd

Mental health issues with the ability to get help = Not necessarily F'd. I'll take #2.

Matter fact... You in Orlando... Get yourself a cab downtown tomorrow. Hooch opens up at 8pm. That joint will be CRACKING with biddies everywhere. I'll be up there around 8:30. I'll chop it up with you in person. You seem like a decent cat but you got to get out of that funk. 
I'LL E DOWN THERE, CHOP IT UP WITH ME TOO.

This is an ex thread. Dog. We all been there. 5 years of relations only leading to 3 years of bickering back and forth. Until finally I've stopped contacting her. Been a solid 3 months :/

My three biggest life changing issues that haven't left.

Becoming sick, getting a taste of the streets in NY and losing my woman for life. I be wondering where she is on days as I smoke my Newport into oblivion.

I want to share stories of those similar in the homelessness and mental health department because I refuse to believe I have skitzo.

You're gonna be fine bro. This is coming from someone who battled depression throughout his 20's. Honestly my best medicine was eating healthy, working out, positive music, being around good friends. Whatever you do, don't dwell on your shortcomings and misfortunes. It will get you nowhere. Dust yourself off and get back at it. Punch yourself in the chest, slap each side of you face and go grind. 

Do you have hobbies?

You're gonna be fine bro. This is coming from someone who battled depression throughout his 20's. Honestly my best medicine was eating healthy, working out, positive music, being around good friends. Whatever you do, don't dwell on your shortcomings and misfortunes. It will get you nowhere. Dust yourself off and get back at it. Punch yourself in the chest, slap each side of you face and go grind. 

Do you have hobbies?

I like to write lyrics.

Let her go papi, its over, people breakup everyday. Accept that its done, cry it out. Remove everything about her from your life and just focus on your recovery, you need to become self sufficient again. Don't contact her or respond to her for a few months, preferably at least 6 though everyone is different. And don't worry, she won't forget you, love doesn't work like that.

You've gotta want to help yourself too Fox. Don't dwell on the negatives man. Life gets better, you're just in a funk right now

Let her go papi, its over, people breakup everyday. Accept that its done, cry it out. Remove everything about her from your life and just focus on your recovery, you need to become self sufficient again. Don't contact her or respond to her for a few months, preferably at least 6 though everyone is different. And don't worry, she won't forget you, love doesn't work like that.

It's been 2 years. We won't have not talked to each other since the last time we argued. Since then my life had dramatically took a step in a very strange direction. I'm no longer seeking housing as I have some currently and am not attending programs because I know what I'm feeling on a daily basis and it's regret.

Back
Top Bottom