The Earl Sweatshirt album is gonna be a problem...

I think people's hate of OF make them have premeditated opinions of the music before they even hear it. Yeah these guys act like clowns but when it comes down to it they take their music seriously and for the most part put out quality stuff.

Dude went through the whole album and couldn't finish a song? Not one? :rolleyes

Bruh, this lil n_ Earl be RAPPIN 
pimp.gif

I think people's hate of OF make them have premeditated opinions of the music before they even hear it. Yeah these guys act like clowns but when it comes down to it they take their music seriously and for the most part put out quality stuff.

Dude went through the whole album and couldn't finish a song? Not one? :rolleyes

This album is kinda hot the features the bars the ambience set by the production. If u knew what to expect I feel u got exactly what u wanted his album was like the dollar menu for me when Im broke with the munchies

Album is OK. I enjoyed EARL a lot more. Honestly, I think he was at his prime then compared to what i've heard since.

If anything this album just showed me once again why Domo is slowly becoming my favorite from OF, he needs to drop an album.

welp just skimmed through Burgundy, Molasses, and Knight are tough, I gotta sit and listen to this thoroughly this weekend. OF beats arent sonically pleasing to me most of the time, so I gotta actually sit and make my self listen to some of the songs.

heard so much of this dude so i gave his album a chance......

he should change his name to earl i cant rap cause this album was straight poop

I gave it a fair chance, but this sucks.

All I took from my listening experience is the realization that I actually like Domo Genesis and the desire to listen to this...

Dude went through the whole album and couldn't finish a song? Not one?
eyes.gif
Imo, all of the beats are boring and Earl sounds like he's about to fall asleep at any given time.

Straight audio nyquil. There's very little albums, if any, where I literally can't tolerate listening to it.

Last edited:
Solid album. Earl is spitting but I can understand people saying they are bored, he doesn't even sound into it himself. Production is straight. And Domo Genesis is A LOT better than I remember him.

Imo, all of the beats are boring and Earl sounds like he's about to fall asleep at any given time.
Straight audio nyquil. There's very little albums, if any, where I literally can't tolerate listening to it.

Word. To each their own, my bad for even coming at you in the first place. I was just listening to the outro track Knight and I was just like dudes really not even at least feeling this track?

Honestly though, judging by your avy, this probably wasn't the album for you to begin with haha.

Word. To each their own, my bad for even coming at you in the first place. I was just listening to the outro track Knight and I was just like dudes really not even at least feeling this track?

Honestly though, judging by your avy, this probably wasn't the album for you to begin with haha.

excuses excuses excuses

dude's music is just boring man

he don't even sound like he likes what he's saying.

he sound like his parents makin him rap for their friends and he just sittin there like

View media item 541993

Album started out super repetitive to me.(production wise)really picked up from chum till the end imo.solid album after a couple listens.Dorris was exactly what I thought it would be, a good album but not great.

album was OK, I think the production was pretty good, but like somebody said before, Earl didnt sound really into it.

I enjoyed the album, but I do see where the 'boring' comments are coming from. That's just his tone of voice though, you can't say he's boring if you're listening to his lyrics.

That verse from Frank was unexpected, but appreciated :pimp:

I enjoyed the album, but I do see where the 'boring' comments are coming from. That's just his tone of voice though, you can't say he's boring if you're listening to his lyrics.

That verse from Frank was unexpected, but appreciated :pimp:

oh yes I can :lol:

Lol you're right but I wanted to give it a go anyway. Clearly not my taste.

he sound like his parents makin him rap for their friends and he just sittin there like

View media item 541993

Truth. :lol:

I'm not even gonna listen to this joint. I gave these cockroach eating *** dudes enough chances.

Last edited:
This is a fantastic underground rap album. Feels like a solo wu tang album meets DOOM. This is the first OF release that actually put it all together and lives up to their original promise. Beats, rhymes, mood, it all works

As far as this years rap releases, I only like Yeezus more

so ****** just straight skipped past Centurion, didn't they??? :rofl:

album is tough to me, and i rarely **** with OF...only weak track to me is Sasquatch...it's clear Tyler ain't the leader of the group anymore...Earl and Domo ******* on him now...and they really ain't ****** with his production either...why, when you can get the real Neptunes to produce for you :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom