The Earl Sweatshirt album is gonna be a problem...

I never said I was using NT to gauge someone's buzz

Contrary to the belief of many dudes posting on these forums, NT is not the center of the internet universe. I just come here to spur debate and express opinion in the music forum, for the most part

Holla at me in 15 years when Frank is still singing at the Grammys while Tyler is going on 40 years old hanging out at Supreme talking about the good ole days :rolleyes

just cause you selling out shows doesnt mean nothing! just cause u got a colt following doesnt mean anything either cause if that was the case Riff Raff and Lil B would be the next Hov and Ye!

for crying out Jake Miller selling out shows I guess he buzzing big too :lol:

I have yet to see these guys sell out a arena they stay doin them 1,000-8,000 venues

n I have nothing against OF by all means I love to see young brothers get money but lets not go over board and act like they poppin everywhere

Not every rapper makes it til 40 though. People acting like 3 albums isn't already a solid run when his biggest single (Yonkers) was on the first of the three and he outlived it without topping it. He beat the odds (no pun intended) of becoming a one hit wonder that many thought he would and consistantly sells out shows and pushes his merch and music. Fact is people been saying his 15 mins will be up soon since he blew and he's still here. Not saying they're popping anywhere in particular but they have earned their fans and they are loyal.

Last edited:
Not every rapper makes it til 40 though. People acting like 3 albums isn't already a solid run when his biggest single (Yonkers) was on the first of the three and he outlived it without topping it. He beat the odds (no pun intended) of becoming a one hit wonder that many thought he would and consistantly sells out shows and pushes his merch and music. Fact is people been saying his 15 mins will be up soon since he blew and he's still here. Not saying they're popping anywhere in particular but they have earned their fans and they are loyal.

Yonkers was on the 2nd of the 3 though.

franky renegaded the boy earl's whole album.
sick.gif

Anyone know if that track that Chuck Inglish produced made the album? What about Pharrell?

First impression while sipping on gin and tonic...

OF just makes plain music, man. I need to listen to this in the car, but first listen is a 5/10.

Liking this album. Very dark beats. OF putting out good stuff. Amazing hearing earl drop bars. It's like he never runs out of breath when he's dropping a rhyme

Also a frank ocean rap album would be GOLD. listen to his rap on the of tape vol 2 album. He killed it on the oldie track

Last edited:
Skimmed through the album... Honestly couldn't finish any song.

Back
Top Bottom