The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Ray, if I order a Jordan retro or other shoe and choose one of the expedited shipping options, will my order arrive boxed?

Ray, if I order a Jordan retro or other shoe and choose one of the expedited shipping options, will my order arrive boxed?

And they said this shoe was a limited quickstrike
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hope this happens with the Concords.

And they said this shoe was a limited quickstrike
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hope this happens with the Concords.

Something tells me Eastbay struck a deal with Nike and bought the Euro surplus. No way they could have been sitting on them for 5 months in their warehouse. Either way this is an awesome GC benefit.
eek.gif

Something tells me Eastbay struck a deal with Nike and bought the Euro surplus. No way they could have been sitting on them for 5 months in their warehouse. Either way this is an awesome GC benefit.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

eek.gif
Gotta believe this to be true...

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

eek.gif
Gotta believe this to be true...

same tactic was used by Nike and retailers when FNL.com restocked of CDP 11/12 months after release....I thought the same happened for SJs,but im not 100% sure on that

same tactic was used by Nike and retailers when FNL.com restocked of CDP 11/12 months after release....I thought the same happened for SJs,but im not 100% sure on that

I just use it for the free shipping on clothes since I won't buy my shoes from them until they switch to boxes. Their clothes sales on clearance are pretty darn good. I think the program could be more worth while and I guess this is a start.

I just use it for the free shipping on clothes since I won't buy my shoes from them until they switch to boxes. Their clothes sales on clearance are pretty darn good. I think the program could be more worth while and I guess this is a start.

Back
Top Bottom