The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Cool greys suck, i kinda wanna sell mine
laugh.gif

still cool for those who want to pay retail

I'm a gold club member and never got the email. I would've really like another pair of these for retail, but I'm not gonna sweat it.

I'm a gold club member and never got the email. I would've really like another pair of these for retail, but I'm not gonna sweat it.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Who said there wasn't tax? My co-worker got killed with tax. $31 to be exact.

$31 for tax?  He bought 2 pairs then right?  Eastbay chargers tax to certain states

Originally Posted by Furrell

Who said there wasn't tax? My co-worker got killed with tax. $31 to be exact.

$31 for tax?  He bought 2 pairs then right?  Eastbay chargers tax to certain states

Originally Posted by saigon

I cancelled my size 13 order about an hour ago so they probably restocked that size for who ever wanted it. Hurts me to cancel as I really needed the pair but priorities come first.

Once your order is placed you can't cancel. You can only return.......Atleast so I've heard.

Originally Posted by saigon

I cancelled my size 13 order about an hour ago so they probably restocked that size for who ever wanted it. Hurts me to cancel as I really needed the pair but priorities come first.

Once your order is placed you can't cancel. You can only return.......Atleast so I've heard.

Rippaflow wrote:
Just to give you an idea, I wear a 12.5-13. I ordered a size 13 on saturday, I got it today. They use USPS priority or UPS ground. Only heads up I give is, they do ship in a plastic bag, so its just like getting them from eastbay. My box with UPS arrived fine, but my girls pink lebrons from USPS arrived destroyed, so Id recommend UPS. They took away the gift box option on stock locale. Maybe your box will arrive perfect to foot locker if you do instore with the stock locate.

Perfect, I wear a 13, have my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Good looking out, I would have assumed they double boxed. 
NT members coming through FTW.

Rippaflow wrote:
Just to give you an idea, I wear a 12.5-13. I ordered a size 13 on saturday, I got it today. They use USPS priority or UPS ground. Only heads up I give is, they do ship in a plastic bag, so its just like getting them from eastbay. My box with UPS arrived fine, but my girls pink lebrons from USPS arrived destroyed, so Id recommend UPS. They took away the gift box option on stock locale. Maybe your box will arrive perfect to foot locker if you do instore with the stock locate.

Perfect, I wear a 13, have my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Good looking out, I would have assumed they double boxed. 
NT members coming through FTW.

Anyone that got a 10.5 or 11 wanna sell a pair? I missed out on this one on the original drop? If not, no biggie, since I didn't have em to begin with.
ohwell.gif

Anyone that got a 10.5 or 11 wanna sell a pair? I missed out on this one on the original drop? If not, no biggie, since I didn't have em to begin with.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom