The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Either me, or these run really big compared to the 01 Release. For that matter, it seems JB has been running a bit bigger here lately. Maybe its just me.

I hear you, my cement IIIs have a LOT of wiggle room, same with my flints. Comfortable but feel like cinder blocks sometimes because they seem big. Having a size 13 makes it worse. Oh well, I'm not one to go up or down 1/2 a size. too risky with my wide foot.
Sooooo you're agreeing? 

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Either me, or these run really big compared to the 01 Release. For that matter, it seems JB has been running a bit bigger here lately. Maybe its just me.

I hear you, my cement IIIs have a LOT of wiggle room, same with my flints. Comfortable but feel like cinder blocks sometimes because they seem big. Having a size 13 makes it worse. Oh well, I'm not one to go up or down 1/2 a size. too risky with my wide foot.
Sooooo you're agreeing? 

Hello everyone. Eastbay has the playoff XIII's up for gold card members. I just got the email. For all those interested and have a gold card, good luck! I personally am not interested in these.

Hello everyone. Eastbay has the playoff XIII's up for gold card members. I just got the email. For all those interested and have a gold card, good luck! I personally am not interested in these.

vhrdc2.jpg

still didnt get my e-mail!!!  %+$?! 
devil.gif

even PM'd Eastbay Rep and everything last week to make sure!!!!

devil.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

devil.gif

Same here
tired.gif
. I guess its better to check this thread than to rely on an email from Eastbay....

Originally Posted by rojanjon

devil.gif

Same here
tired.gif
. I guess its better to check this thread than to rely on an email from Eastbay....

quanb24, good looks man.

I am a gold member but did not get the email yet. Just called and snagged a size 11.

quanb24, good looks man.

I am a gold member but did not get the email yet. Just called and snagged a size 11.

said that i already got my pair...this was kinda interesting to get a random email on a restock release on a jordan XI from Eastbay.

said that i already got my pair...this was kinda interesting to get a random email on a restock release on a jordan XI from Eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom