The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Got my email for the 13s at 1.07pm and I woke up late round 1.30pm and I read the email and said only by phone so I called and lucky for me they said they still had a size 12 for me

Got my email for the 13s at 1.07pm and I woke up late round 1.30pm and I read the email and said only by phone so I called and lucky for me they said they still had a size 12 for me

I'm sorry to hear some of our Gold Club members still have not received an e-mail from us. 
The Playoff 13's are currently available for our Gold Club members.

Please call in to place your order.

EastbayRep - Dustin

I'm sorry to hear some of our Gold Club members still have not received an e-mail from us. 

EastbayRep - Dustin

Was able to copp my size 11 thanks to my fellow NT'ers with the heads up. No thanks to Eastbay tho!!! Still no email from them. Big time Eastbay FTL on this and the cool grey release which I would've copped for my bruh that missed out on his pair on RD.
mad.gif

Was able to copp my size 11 thanks to my fellow NT'ers with the heads up. No thanks to Eastbay tho!!! Still no email from them. Big time Eastbay FTL on this and the cool grey release which I would've copped for my bruh that missed out on his pair on RD.
mad.gif

I like the way they just sent out email and every man for themselves, makes for more of a hunt

I like the way they just sent out email and every man for themselves, makes for more of a hunt

Didn't get the email this time (got the cool grey one) but luckily read this thread and ordered my pair.

Didn't get the email this time (got the cool grey one) but luckily read this thread and ordered my pair.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Dustin

DUSTIN!!!!! Where the hell is Ray?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Dustin

DUSTIN!!!!! Where the hell is Ray?

just checked email now and saw it.....oh wells, not meant to be...I thought it was going to happen on the 24th, so didn't pay attention to email.

just checked email now and saw it.....oh wells, not meant to be...I thought it was going to happen on the 24th, so didn't pay attention to email.

Got the email at 1:06pm AZ time, sucks that some GC members were left out again.

Thanks again to CJDynasty, was expecting them tomorrow but was able to scramble and grab a pair! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got the email at 1:06pm AZ time, sucks that some GC members were left out again.

Thanks again to CJDynasty, was expecting them tomorrow but was able to scramble and grab a pair! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom