The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

What are the benefits of being a golf club member? For some reason, I have the notion in my mind that if I become a gold card member it will be easier to grab a pair of Concords from the when they release
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Hey Ray what is the next shoe to restock?
No idea on when the next restock will be and what the shoe will be.  We will not find out until the day of the release.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

What are the benefits of being a golf club member? For some reason, I have the notion in my mind that if I become a gold card member it will be easier to grab a pair of Concords from the when they release
laugh.gif
The main benefit of our Gold Club program is free three business day shipping on all your orders shipping to an address in the 48 contiguous states for a full year.  If you order from us a lot, this is a great benefit.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Hey Ray what is the next shoe to restock?
No idea on when the next restock will be and what the shoe will be.  We will not find out until the day of the release.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

laugh.gif
The main benefit of our Gold Club program is free three business day shipping on all your orders shipping to an address in the 48 contiguous states for a full year.  If you order from us a lot, this is a great benefit.

EastbayRep - Ray

seems like they did the member only restock just to get members and then stopped the program. The shipping would be the only reason to sign up.

seems like they did the member only restock just to get members and then stopped the program. The shipping would be the only reason to sign up.

Originally Posted by matothett

hit everybody with that air randy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The email system Eastbay has is pathetic. I have not gotten any of the last 4 restocks. Is it that flippin hard to mass email your Gold Members? How could some get them and some not. Rep Ray, is Eastbay not doing member email for restock anymore because they couldn't get it right? Just wondering. I order Eastbay alot and the free 3 day shipping is good because otherwise they rip you on shipping and it takes forever. So I'd sign up if I were any of you that order Eastbay just for that.

The email system Eastbay has is pathetic. I have not gotten any of the last 4 restocks. Is it that flippin hard to mass email your Gold Members? How could some get them and some not. Rep Ray, is Eastbay not doing member email for restock anymore because they couldn't get it right? Just wondering. I order Eastbay alot and the free 3 day shipping is good because otherwise they rip you on shipping and it takes forever. So I'd sign up if I were any of you that order Eastbay just for that.

Originally Posted by Heavy23

We have not been doing Gold Club exclusive restocks for a few months now.  The most recent restocks have all been regular or secret releases with no member E-mails sent out.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

EastbayRep - Ryan

We have not been doing Gold Club exclusive restocks for a few months now.  The most recent restocks have all been regular or secret releases with no member E-mails sent out.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ryan
what's the best way to keep updated with the restocks?

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by boogeda

EastbayRep - Ryan

Unfortunately there's no real rule for that.  Sometimes even we don't get the info, like with the Cool Grey restock.  At best, I'd say to keep an eye on NT and on our Twitter and Facebook pages.  You can always ask us when there's an item you're waiting to be restocked, too.  Most of the time the answer will probably be no, but when it is yes, we can tell you right up front.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by boogeda

EastbayRep - Ryan

Unfortunately there's no real rule for that.  Sometimes even we don't get the info, like with the Cool Grey restock.  At best, I'd say to keep an eye on NT and on our Twitter and Facebook pages.  You can always ask us when there's an item you're waiting to be restocked, too.  Most of the time the answer will probably be no, but when it is yes, we can tell you right up front.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Both my Cool Greys arrived today...

They werent double-boxed the way Eastbay claims they ship Jordans...

They both came in those bags, luckily the Jordan boxes are durable enough for transport...

Both my Cool Greys arrived today...

They werent double-boxed the way Eastbay claims they ship Jordans...

They both came in those bags, luckily the Jordan boxes are durable enough for transport...

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif

shoulda seen this coming
30t6p3b.gif
....pray this isn't the case if so R.I.P gold member status

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif

shoulda seen this coming
30t6p3b.gif
....pray this isn't the case if so R.I.P gold member status

LOL, I'm done ordering from Eastbay after this order.

Got 2 pairs of Cool Grey XI's from last week's restock.

eastbay1.jpg

eastbay2.jpg

One of em came in a blank box with just a label.
roll.gif
Even Air Andy or Jay would have provided the official box.

Filling out return form right now and hope it's the last time I deal with this company.

LOL, I'm done ordering from Eastbay after this order.

Got 2 pairs of Cool Grey XI's from last week's restock.

eastbay1.jpg

eastbay2.jpg

One of em came in a blank box with just a label.
roll.gif
Even Air Andy or Jay would have provided the official box.

Filling out return form right now and hope it's the last time I deal with this company.

Back
Top Bottom