The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by riddla713

so when will they have the playoff 13's? i called for the cg xi's as soon as i got the email but sz 9.5-11 was sold out.
C'mon fam.  I posted that in the original post.... 5/24

NeverSellThem wrote:
A big THANK YOU for the info about the playoffs! After I read the email I was about to get the CGs. I missed out ($) on the XIII and can finally get a pair without paying rape prices.

No problem sir!  Glad I could help!
pimp.gif

I called at about 4:10 and got through in about 10 minutes.  Got my size 11.5.  Asked if they had any size 11 to but they were already sold out by then so i just got one.

I called at about 4:10 and got through in about 10 minutes.  Got my size 11.5.  Asked if they had any size 11 to but they were already sold out by then so i just got one.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

wow, not a bad perk for you gold members that were able to get your hands on a pair.
congrats!

Right!  Had to have these.  Especially after the disappointment of the YOTR's haha.  Im shocked that word never leaked on these though.  I knew for sure it would be hard for people to keep quiet.

wow, not a bad perk for you gold members that were able to get your hands on a pair.
congrats!

Right!  Had to have these.  Especially after the disappointment of the YOTR's haha.  Im shocked that word never leaked on these though.  I knew for sure it would be hard for people to keep quiet.

Got lucky and scored a 9.5 5min ago. Sweeeet! But checking ebay, these can be scored for around $200 which isn't too bad considering how the release went. Nice to see that you can cop hot kicks for reasonable prices soon after releases.

Got lucky and scored a 9.5 5min ago. Sweeeet! But checking ebay, these can be scored for around $200 which isn't too bad considering how the release went. Nice to see that you can cop hot kicks for reasonable prices soon after releases.

Just got off the phone 7.5, 8.5, 15 (only one pair), 16, 17 (only two pair), and 18 available.

Just got off the phone 7.5, 8.5, 15 (only one pair), 16, 17 (only two pair), and 18 available.

Originally Posted by Whiteboirockjs07

they weren't limited to 1 per customer??

2 per...

2 per...

Originally Posted by SERVEist

In my size, you are paying at least 300 for them.  So I was happy to score them at retail.

Originally Posted by SERVEist

In my size, you are paying at least 300 for them.  So I was happy to score them at retail.

Back
Top Bottom