The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Pretty cool idea from Eastbay, if they continue to do things like this it would persuade me to get a membership.

Wish I could get two pairs of the 8.5 left.

Eastbayrep any idea when hey will be made available to the public?
As CJDynasty mentioned, if any are left at 7 AM CT tomorrow morning, they will become available for everyone else.  After checking our system, the size 8.5 will be sold out well before then.

EastbayRep- Ray

Hey Ray, what happend to my hoody. Didn't Gold club members get hoodys back in the day? Lol

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Pretty cool idea from Eastbay, if they continue to do things like this it would persuade me to get a membership.

Wish I could get two pairs of the 8.5 left.

Eastbayrep any idea when hey will be made available to the public?
As CJDynasty mentioned, if any are left at 7 AM CT tomorrow morning, they will become available for everyone else.  After checking our system, the size 8.5 will be sold out well before then.

EastbayRep- Ray

Hey Ray, what happend to my hoody. Didn't Gold club members get hoodys back in the day? Lol

Wish I could have gotten the hoody too.
But I can't complain, when I had an issue I was given a $10 gift card for my troubles.
I used the $10 gift card to join Gold Club when the membership was on sale for $9.99.
So I essentially got a membership for free.

Wish I could have gotten the hoody too.
But I can't complain, when I had an issue I was given a $10 gift card for my troubles.
I used the $10 gift card to join Gold Club when the membership was on sale for $9.99.
So I essentially got a membership for free.

never even got an email about this. so much for being a goldmember since the beginning... oh well, just wanted an extra pair to hoop in.

never even got an email about this. so much for being a goldmember since the beginning... oh well, just wanted an extra pair to hoop in.

only size 7.5 and 15 and up

I called yesterday and was told that they had all sizes available but couldnt add them to the cart so I found that suspicous and called today and grabbed my pairs

only size 7.5 and 15 and up

I called yesterday and was told that they had all sizes available but couldnt add them to the cart so I found that suspicous and called today and grabbed my pairs

Originally Posted by button999

Eastbay Rep Ray,

I know you probably can't give specifics on which shoes or when.
But is this kind of offer going to become a regular thing (even if it's only once every couple months) ?
And will it only be Jordans?
As you have already guessed it, I can not give out specifics on any future promotions like this one.  Sorry. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

How do I get a gold membership? Never even heard of it.
Just go to our website and click on the Gold Club icon at the bottom right of our website.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

We dropped the hoody for joining the Gold Club sometime last year. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by button999

Eastbay Rep Ray,

I know you probably can't give specifics on which shoes or when.
But is this kind of offer going to become a regular thing (even if it's only once every couple months) ?
And will it only be Jordans?
As you have already guessed it, I can not give out specifics on any future promotions like this one.  Sorry. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

How do I get a gold membership? Never even heard of it.
Just go to our website and click on the Gold Club icon at the bottom right of our website.

happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
make mines oh so more special and valuable...feelin like an OG goldclub member now.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
make mines oh so more special and valuable...feelin like an OG goldclub member now.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom