"The Ellen DeGeneres Show"

Somebody is coppin pleas
B9477675-5E03-4F7C-A153-595BA81367A7.gif

So all the awkward dancing and her goody attitude was all an act? People aren't dancing and enjoying themselves when the cameras go off?

The Ellen DeGeneres Show starring James Corden

I was going to say...I’m all for people identifying however they feel and using whatever pronouns that make them comfortable but how is a ***** named James going to host a show named Ellen :lol:

She makes 50 million/year doing that show. How do you mess up your paper because your producers are dirtbags. Shoulda been fired them. Shoulda paid your employees during this pandemic too. Just the simplest things to nip in the bud.... now that easy 50m is in jeopardy. It's literally the same show every show.

She’s one of those don’t look or talk to me celebs. And The uk can have corden back he sucks at everything.

2020 and old *** people still don't know how to keep their hands and sexual comments to themselves.
This is the culture of being in spaces with uneven distributions of powered and toxic manager class. This culture is being exposed as typical in any industry. I just hope now people won't be able to deflect with LGBT. Clearly there is lots of sexism and predators in that world too.

She makes 50 million/year doing that show. How do you mess up your paper because your producers are dirtbags. Shoulda been fired them. Shoulda paid your employees during this pandemic too. Just the simplest things to nip in the bud.... now that easy 50m is in jeopardy. It's literally the same show every show.

These things are usually bigger than just the face of the program. The first thing that came to mind is “The Morning Show” on Apple TV. I hate that this type of behavior doesn’t surprise me anymore. I can only hope that as we get the old people out that M Mark Antony mentioned that things can get better.

Y'all seen all the conspiracy theories about her trafficking kids and wearing some sweatshirt that has some pedophile logo on it. Covid has given people too much time on the internet.

I don't know anyone that watches her show but none of this is surprising. Rich white people in hollywood feel untouchable and that the rules don't apply to them.

Y'all seen all the conspiracy theories about her trafficking kids and wearing some sweatshirt that has some pedophile logo on it. Covid has given people too much time on the internet.

I don't know anyone that watches her show but none of this is surprising. Rich white people in hollywood feel untouchable and that the rules don't apply to them.

rich old white people, and the young ones too, have no boundaries, are wayyyy to touchy-feely and do not have spatial awareness. Finally this s**** being called out

2020 and old *** people still don't know how to keep their hands and sexual comments to themselves.
They been conditioned for decades to wild out on the job with little to no repercussions...They too old to change their ways so they gon keep getting called out ...Some of these dudes been whippin it out to secretaries and assistants since like the 70’s probly :lol: :smh:

This stuff was discussed way before Covid though

Back
Top Bottom