"The Ellen DeGeneres Show"

Not really surprised. My cousin worked at WB Studios and had to sign a NDA when she attended a couple of recordings while watching from backstage. My former boss’s husband also works at WB and knew of how much of a ***** she was.

Ellen's audience...
giphy (3).gif

ConsciousPersonalItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

Funny considering he's known to be a prick irl.
Ellen also comes off very passive-aggressive on her show, especially in her guest interviews.
Yeah, I was gonna say that stories have come out that james corden is a douche to employees of his show too.

Funny considering he's known to be a prick irl.
Ellen also comes off very passive-aggressive on her show, especially in her guest interviews.
Yeah james Corden isn’t a “nice” dude either. It’s funny how he keeps getting shoved down our throats. Must have those connections

he just brought over and copied how they do talk shows in the uk.

The Graham Norton Show > his show by a lot

Ellen ALWAYS came off as a mean bitter white woman to me. Thought most (who aint drinking her kool-aid) saw it too.

Its written all over her face.

Didn't think she'd be enabling predators at her own show though. Says a lot employees are only now speaking out and not the second go around of #MeToo.

I can see Corden being an a-hole.

The truth about what goes on behind the scenes in the "entertainment" industry is going to start coming out more and more. This and the Epstein stuff is only the tip of the iceberg.

A lot of stuff is out, but the masses of sheeple write everything off as a conspiracy because they put these people on pedestals :smh:

It’s great that she’s always giving money and prizes to nice families on her show but she can’t even treat her employees and other people right.

Good riddance. From the few times that I watched clips of that show it all seemed so fake and scripted. She rode her coming out platform to promoting positivity and 'being a nice' person and made boat loads of money because it. She and her team knew exactly what audience to go after and it worked for a long time.

The bigger thing here is our societies worship of 'celebs' and that we expect these people to be perfect when in all realities they are just like us or worse.

he’s a big star and fellow comedian. Of course she’s going to be nice to him.

She took a risk and went to bat for him, gotta respect returning that loyalty. I have no reason to hate any of these people till more facts come out as they're not the ones accused, not sure why people are so incensed and filling in gaps.

*I don't really watch her show or clips though

These things are usually bigger than just the face of the program. The first thing that came to mind is “The Morning Show” on Apple TV. I hate that this type of behavior doesn’t surprise me anymore. I can only hope that as we get the old people out that M Mark Antony mentioned that things can get better.
It's less getting rid of old folks (which they should) but more you been on this earth too long to not know how to adjust and what the consequences are.

Back
Top Bottom