"The Ellen DeGeneres Show"

Conan and Colbert >>>
Conan #1 for sure. Salty when he switched to the 30min format. Funnier then all of em. Colbert coming in 2nd for me. Craig Ferguson was funnier than both Kimmel and Fallon. Which they would bring him back. Seth Meyers and Corden are complete trash. Trevor Noah is ok, but John Oliver's show is better. I prefer Noah's stand-up over Oliver tho. Wish they would bring back Jon Stewart to make sense of all this. Bill Maher is cringey af. Desus and Mero are the future of late night.

Conan #1 for sure. Salty when he switched to the 30min format. Funnier then all of em. Colbert coming in 2nd for me. Craig Ferguson was funnier than both Kimmel and Fallon. Which they would bring him back. Seth Meyers and Corden are complete trash. Trevor Noah is ok, but John Oliver's show is better. I prefer Noah's stand-up over Oliver tho. Wish they would bring back Jon Stewart to make sense of all this. Bill Maher is cringey af. Desus and Mero are the future of late night.
Craig too much of a savage.

Although it was only a few years ago, no way they let him get away with the banter he'd have with female guests in today's climate.

Craig Ferguson and Jon Stewart quit cuz they dont want to do that anymore. Especially Craig :lol: 10+ years was enough for him.

Jon's directing movies and Craig is doing standup specials and w/e he wants now.

Craig too much of a savage.

Although it was only a few years ago, no way they let him get away with the banter he'd have with female guests in today's climate.

The banter with women was a shtick tho, he could drop that and still kill. He was the funniest of them all. Quick witted. His interviews were all spontaneous. The guest would be lucky if he even mentioned their plug lol. His monologues weren't political and a lot of it was off the cuff. I mean he would just walk into frame at the beginning of his monologues lol. He always had a layer of depth...

Notice how he's not looking directly into the camera cause he's not reading this on a teleprompter. It's like a regular guy at a bar just talking to you about something...

Craig Ferguson and Jon Stewart quit cuz they dont want to do that anymore. Especially Craig :lol: 10+ years was enough for him.

Jon's directing movies and Craig is doing standup specials and w/e he wants now.
I should have clarified. I should have said I wish they would "come back" instead of wish they would bring them back.

Something tells me Ellen is the type of evil that likes to destroy ppl on the low for laughs. Like a Karen who actually had some power. Chipped nail polish-gate...

Did something HAPPEN? Why all of a sudden has everyone started speaking out against her? Wondering what she did to fall out of the good graces of those (up top) that protected her.

#NNN , nawghtyhare nawghtyhare any knowledge?
These stories been around for years. But in March right after Covid hit and stuff started shutting down, a comedy writer named Kevin T. Porter who heard about all the horror stories going around in Hollywood started a thread on Twitter for Ellen horror stories and said he'd donate $2 for every story to the L.A Food Bank. It raised a bunch of money and all these stories started coming out and ish hit the fan.

Did something HAPPEN? Why all of a sudden has everyone started speaking out against her? Wondering what she did to fall out of the good graces of those (up top) that protected her.

#NNN , nawghtyhare nawghtyhare any knowledge?
Long story short
Her time is up
Her contract is up
And they don’t wanna renew it
When I say contract
I’m not talking about anything to do with her show
It’s to do with her
Only so long they allow u to be “be on top”
Contracts like hers when they are made
For people of her “caliber”
It’s usually a 10 year contract
That depending on how things are going
Behind the scenes
will be renewed
When it’s not
They dispose of u
Defame u and ur character
Humiliate u
And replace u with the next new or “it” person

She should have broke them off with all the money she makes a year. Probably frustrated because they were out of work.

Long story short
Her time is up
Her contract is up
And they don’t wanna renew it
When I say contract
I’m not talking about anything to do with her show
It’s to do with her
Only so long they allow u to be “be on top”
Contracts like hers when they are made
For people of her “caliber”
It’s usually a 10 year contract
That depending on how things are going
Behind the scenes
will be renewed
When it’s not
They dispose of u
Defame u and ur character
Humiliate u
And replace u with the next new or “it” person

What did she have to do to be appointed as the Spokesman for That community?

Kinda ironic that they 'cancelled' Kevin Hart for the Oscars or Globes or some other BS so there's no reason for him to be defending Ellen's trash AF show.
He's doing it cause she was one of the few in Hollywood who openly defended him when he was cancelled from hosting the Oscars.

Don't let the dancing fool Ellen is powerful connected with the hitters

09clinton-fd-tmagArticle.jpg
The black DJ on the show acts like a trained monkey on that show :smh:

Hart shares the same manager or managment company led by scooter bruan. Everybody speaking up for Ellen has the same link.

Back
Top Bottom