The estrogeneration: Attention %+!%%*

Yo, Niketalk in all seriousness what is wrong with our generation? I mean this in everyway. What created this fake, thirsty for attention catty paradigm we are in? Is it the entertainment mediums of the internet,televison and music or is it the basic breakdown of the family unit across the board? Is it the financial situation of the world? Nothing is sacred anymore, people put all their business out there willingly and everyone is just tryna get over on anybody while trying to look good doing it. Every girl that thinks she is remotely attractive is some how and some way trying to be famous or "make it" and every dude is just trying to impress them. What will become of us?

Isn't this just the "Are guys acting like females and being more emotional" thread?

Why not just add that post there?

we're screwed.. i feel bad for our children
frown.gif

It is what is. Females are rising up in society playing a more prominent role in media, music, and business. Balance of power shift like China feel me.
I agree we need to figure some %*+ out.

Originally Posted by bauercans

It is what is. Females are rising up in society playing a more prominent role in media, music, and business. Balance of power shift like China feel me.
I agree we need to figure some %*+ out.
*birdman hand rub* SKI MASK FRIDAY

I mentioned nothing about men being like women.............. read to succeed champ. Anyway, I dunno man we need a some serious leaders and a dope empowering movement.

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
I mentioned nothing about men being like women.............. read to succeed champ. Anyway, I dunno man we need a some serious leaders and a dope empowering movement.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Yo, Niketalk in all seriousness what is wrong with our generation? I mean this in everyway. What created this fake, thirsty for attention catty paradigm we are in? Is it the entertainment mediums of the internet,televison and music or is it the basic breakdown of the family unit across the board? Is it the financial situation of the world? Nothing is sacred anymore, people put all their business out there willingly and everyone is just tryna get over on anybody while trying to look good doing it. Every girl that thinks she is remotely attractive is some how and some way trying to be famous or "make it" and every dude is just trying to impress them. What will become of us?
C'mon homes.  We need to unite here.

That wasn't the point.
You used the prefix "estro" to connote and convey what's "wrong" with our generation. Should I spell it out for you just how ignorant, and foolish, that is.

Do you think less of your mother than you do of your father?

i think every generation goes through this.
something has to change and unfortunately for this generation its changing to something worse

I'm talking about men and women though. This thread has nothing to do with men wearing fairy pants spilling neon glitter all over the dance floor. This has nothing to do with Drake being the modern day DMX or the fact that BIG sean makes Shania Twain look like Murda Mook. Or the fact that I watched to kids get in a car accident and they started fighting on the middle of the street and one kid started bleeding milk of magnesia. Or that cats is as suspect as Dumbledore. This is about cats saying Yolo and I don't even know what that means. This is about girls announcing they just sauteed their cup of noodles or that their left titty is slighly closer to their armpit.

Skywalker you are really Captain saving the female sex right now, I'm going to need you to go make a smoothie splash some water on your face slice a cucumber and come back when you "cool down" ese. I said estro-generation because yea it may be right but I do associate catty, attention seeking behavior to females. Is that across the board? No, is that the point of the thread? No. Furthermore you would just be wasting your time arguing with me about the title. If a man walked in the room and asked me to demonstrate how much I cared about debating with you id dig in the trash and pull out a piece of tissue I cleaned my hands with after ejaculating and id tell him, "just about as much as I care about my dead babies on this"

Ahh yes, the classic "if you're not feelin' my e-machismo it's likely because you're woman/captain/ayo type dude" routine. Original.
And for someone who doesn't care what I have to say, you're certainly putting in the time and effort with those slights. Don't worry though, I'm sure someone will quote you with the multiple "
laugh.gif
" x "
roll.gif
" you seem to be yearning for.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I mentioned nothing about men being like women.............. read to succeed champ. Anyway, I dunno man we need a some serious leaders and a dope empowering movement.
Do you know what estrogen means?

Nah, I have no clue what estrogen is............ Lukewarm seriously what is your point? Do you want me too apologize, what? Its crazy to me how much some people like to just argue for the sake of arguing. If the whole estrogeneration thing really ruffled your feathers I apologize. You obviously aren't having a TGIF. If you want to talk P.M. me your screams for attention are so deafening its taking the point of this conversation another direction.

The attention seeking comes from the internet

but it's hard wired in the brain since before then..... How are you gonna $$!% a +*@+$ if she never grabbed your attention?

So you think the internet just gave people the medium to do what they have always wanted to do Mr. Brown? I dunno I don't think its just the internet. The behavior on the internet stems from a deeper issue I believe.

Back
Top Bottom