****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Any publicity is good publicity? Are they the Kardashians? Their play on the court should be what's getting them publicity. Not what Lavar says.

Dude, two of the kids are in high school. Let them be kids.

All this we are building our brand talk is so extra.

Lonzo is gonna be the 1 or 2 pick, not because his Dad says so. His own play and hardwork has dictated that.

A lot of kids are good at high school basketball though.

No, a lot of kids aren't :lol:

So they the only kids good enough to go play d-1 or some college ball?

Your point actually proves that Lavar is a good parent.

Soooo many kids are good high school ball, yet these kids are getting the spotlight.

Like I said, he's putting his kids in position to be where millions of other kids dream to be.

Salute Lavar!

I wonder if that brand he has will have some success if only one of the sons does ok in the nba.

Last edited:
Honestly, after hearing Lavar EXPLAIN himself, rather than going off his hot takes, I can tolerate his stance a little more. He's still a fake byron scott

Also, for the middle Ball kid...maybe football?
Jared Dudley 2.0. But shorter.

Simple. Any publicity is good publicity!

Lavar is doing whatever it takes to put his sons in position to get a full ride for education and make it to the professional league.

Using Steph Curry is perfect because he's one of the faces of NBA, so many kids look up to Curry, what he did is GENIUS!

It's the same as fighting.... wanna make money and get the big fights? Call out Mayweather, call out Pacquiao, call out McGregor... ect.

You gotta use your resources to survive.
Worked for trump. Go after the top dog (Obama) and now he's president.

If you can't get in their pants, let them get into yours.

So they the only kids good enough to go play d-1 or some college ball?
None of them are athletic freaks like Lebron was in high school (or KG). So I really don't understand the hype over the high school kids. The hype over Lonzo is more justified although it's still a little bit out of proportion. He's hovering somewhere between Jeremy Lin and Chris Paul (or Kidd?) in my assessment of potential. If he reaches same level of Paul or Kidd I'll be incredibly impressed.

He's a different type of player than Curry. Although, if he wants to become the next Curry, that's an incredibly high bar to reach as a shooter as he would have to become the greatest shooter of all time. If he can accomplish that with the form that he has, I'll personally apologize to his daddy for ever doubting him.

Last edited:
Jared Dudley 2.0. But shorter.
Worked for trump. Go after the top dog (Obama) and now he's president.

If you can't get in their pants, let them get into yours.
None of them are athletic freaks like Lebron was in high school (or KG). So I really don't understand the hype over the high school kids. The hype over Lonzo is more justified although it's still a little bit out of proportion. He's hovering somewhere between Jeremy Lin and Chris Paul (or Kidd?) in my assessment of potential. If he reaches same level of Paul or Kidd I'll be incredibly impressed.

He's a different type of player than Curry. Although, if he wants to become the next Curry, that's an incredibly high bar to reach as a shooter as he would have to become the greatest shooter of all time. If he can accomplish that with the form that he has, I'll personally apologize to his daddy for ever doubting him.

Sheesh.

You my guy.....but basketball prospect talk may be a lil out your wheelhouse :lol:

Lavar is growing on me. Made a great point about people saying he's exploiting his kids. What is UCLA doing then? He's absolutely right.
thats actually a terrible answer imo

"theyre doin it too" is never a righteous mindset

i dont think hes exploitin his sons tho, he put them in the best position and raised them to this point

all money hes makin off his kids is clearly goin right back into the kids and theyre well being so i would say its hardly exploitation
He wasn't saying he's doing it too. He said that UCLA and these other schools, leagues, etc. are the exploiters. This is his families and are his kids that he actually gives a damn about. 

Sheesh.

You my guy.....but basketball prospect talk may be a lil out your wheelhouse :lol:
:nerd:

fair enough...

edit: You know what, I just realized we're in General. This was supposed to be about the father. Probably not the right place to have this discussion. Carry on. I'll be watching Lonzo in the tourney.

Last edited:

Lavar is growing on me. Made a great point about people saying he's exploiting his kids. What is UCLA doing then? He's absolutely right.

i dont think hes exploitin his sons tho, he put them in the best position and raised them to this point

all money hes makin off his kids is clearly goin right back into the kids and theyre well being so i would say its hardly exploitation
He wasn't saying he's doing it too. He said that UCLA and these other schools, leagues, etc. are the exploiters. This is his families and are his kids that he actually gives a damn about. 
nah u fillin in blanks for him

dude literally said

"oh everybody say im exploitin em.....but wat is UCLA doin"

dont put your thoughts on homie, he deflected wit a weak *** cop out

it is what it is

nah u fillin in blanks for him

dude literally said

"oh everybody say im exploitin em.....but wat is UCLA doin"

dont put your thoughts on homie, he deflected wit a weak *** cop out

it is what it is
laugh.gif
 You got it big guy 

I hope mj sees that. If he's still a psychotic competitor he'd demand a game of one on one right now and actually try to kill him.

I'm left with no choice but to state the following:

LaVar Bell is the donald trump of parents.

and his supporters are da deplorables of basketball :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom