****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

I like LaVar answer to the Steph Curry question.

He is not saying it to convince anyone, he doesn't care if people disagree, he believes it and that is all that matters to him. If people have a difference of opinion, cool, but he rocking with his son no matter what.

I can respect that.
He don't believe that ****. 
laugh.gif

Good interview from a good father. I love his stance on pressure, this is entertainment at the end of the day, not real life pressure.

He don't believe that ****. :lol:  

wouldn't be the first parent who believed in ridiculous things about their children. :lol:

I was working with a child actor recently and I was talking to his loud mouth daddy on set between takes and he was swearing up and down the kid was the next matt damon and that he looked just like him too.

Kid didn't look anything like Matt Damon and his acting was super wack. :rofl:

Last edited:
He's probably enjoying the media attention he's getting from this. Gets to promote his balls brand. Is on the fastest growing sports show in america according to fs1. Never heard of him or his family (except for lonzo since ucla is good again) until his comments a few weeks back.

Also gotta say you shouldn't be hesitant to say something because you might get judged
by the media. We have seen how stupid sports media has become. They will overreact and nitpick anything.

The media is the one really amping him up, just like any other outspoken person in this era. Had they not latched on, he would've been any other Dad.

Good interview from a good father. I love his stance on pressure, this is entertainment at the end of the day, not real life pressure.
exactly

lonzo ball looking like the number 1 pick out here anyway

Lavar Ball for president. Great interview, and anyone who believes in the skill and hard work Lonzo has put in (especially the Father) can say whatever he wants.....PROPS. #dadgoals

Last edited:
I like how he quickly made colin and others realize the difference between parenting in a black household as opposed to one where mofos are talking back :lol:

I had only seen clips of the younger guys playing so I decided to watch their game vs Mater Dei. Yeesh. Liangelo and lamelo just aren't good. They don't play defense. They aren't efficient shooters at all. Tons of turnovers. Like I wanna say Lamelo went 8-33 and missed 20 3 pointers and Liangelo went 8-26

Last edited:
Hot take, lamelo gonna be the best one. Kid is the youngest so he has the advantage to play without the other 2, learn from their mistakes, play with pros in high school and Los has more confidence than a little.

Nah lonzo the one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom