****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

He's got his kids being successful at something they actually want to do. Maybe everyone else isn't doing enough.

Last edited:
I can see Lonzo being good in the NBA, Lamello being a decent backup, and Liangelo out the league after 3 years or not even being drafted and having a long career in Europe

Last edited:
I had only seen clips of the younger guys playing so I decided to watch their game vs Mater Dei. Yeesh. Liangelo and lamelo just aren't good. They don't play defense. They aren't efficient shooters at all. Tons of turnovers. Like I wanna say Lamelo went 8-33 and missed 20 3 pointers and Liangelo went 8-26

Regarding the defense, that's the way Chino Hills plays, that's their style.

LiAngelo is having a subpar year since it seems he has not improved from last year. I think he has a chance to be decent at UCLA, not he is not gonna be the player Lonzo has been. He is definitely not going one and done.

LaMelo is going to be a beast. Dude already played himself into the top 25 in his class. He is growing like a weed, he has great handle and is a very good passer. He has two more years to improve also. His bench press form doe :x

-The more I listen to LaVar, the more I like dude.

Last edited:
very little can be gleamed from these high school mixtapes but LaMelo seems like below avg athlete to my eye, but he's very young so time will tell.

Last edited:
Someone better correct his form on the bench before he snaps his **** up. That looks wild lmao

Looks like hes combining bench press and hip thrusters in 1 :lol:. Lavar told him be more efficient with your time in the weight room

they just remind me of the kardashiana. after the spotlight.

otherwise they seem like a decent clan.

Last edited:
I had only seen clips of the younger guys playing so I decided to watch their game vs Mater Dei. Yeesh. Liangelo and lamelo just aren't good. They don't play defense. They aren't efficient shooters at all. Tons of turnovers. Like I wanna say Lamelo went 8-33 and missed 20 3 pointers and Liangelo went 8-26

LiAngelo is having a subpar year since it seems he has not improved from last year. I think he has a chance to be decent at UCLA, not he is not gonna be the player Lonzo has been. He is definitely not going one and done.

LaMelo is going to be a beast. Dude already played himself into the top 25 in his class. He is growing like a weed, he has great handle and is a very good passer. He has two more years to improve also. His bench press form doe :x

good passer? dude hardly passes the ball at all and he's prone to turnovers. He's not even a good shooter. If you jack up 30+ 3's a game, of course you're gonna average 20+ points. Its funny because Lonza is really well rounded and skilled, but Lamelo has none of that

Lamelos game is going to have to be rebuilt from scratch

Last edited:

good passer? dude hardly passes the ball at all and he's prone to turnovers. He's not even a good shooter. If you jack up 30+ 3's a game, of course you're gonna average 20+ points. Its funny because Lonza is really well rounded and skilled, but Lamelo has none of that

Lamelos game is going to have to be rebuilt from scratch

The dude is a five star top 25 player in his class. You're being hyperbolic.

LaMelo plays the style his coach lets him play. He has two years to improve and Afford will coach him differently.

Melo is no where near the athlete Lonzo is though.

-But Lonzo jacked shots when he was at Chino Hills too.

Last edited:
Lamelo is gonna be the truth watch. He's still wirey and adolescent. Watch when he matures and he sharpens his skill set.

Lavar is growing on me. Made a great point about people saying he's exploiting his kids. What is UCLA doing then? He's absolutely right.

Melo's bench press form is :x :smh: doe

Man these kids are just having fun, living life and doing what they love!

The media really trying to bring hatred to this family.

Who records it? Who sends it to TMZ? Who has a whole channel on YT?

I think people are just irritated that this dad is a making it about him. is that their plan? Make dad be the shield for human hatred as his sons can just play ball? This isnt exactly new but they have taken it to the highest of social media levels. Its as if the Kardashian's are running things. Their reality show is months away, I guarantee it.

Overall its what they want. You can't expect everyone to love what this family is about. Ultimately they dont care. They are getting on air and showcasing their brand. Most won't see it as a positive feat but it is what it is

Last edited:
Momma ball just shut up and co sign lavar :lol:. Dude said it was by desogn, he saw her and saw she was tall n athletic and said we bout to make some boys :lol:.

Last edited:

Lavar is growing on me. Made a great point about people saying he's exploiting his kids. What is UCLA doing then? He's absolutely right.
thats actually a terrible answer imo

"theyre doin it too" is never a righteous mindset

i dont think hes exploitin his sons tho, he put them in the best position and raised them to this point

all money hes makin off his kids is clearly goin right back into the kids and theyre well being so i would say its hardly exploitation

Honestly, after hearing Lavar EXPLAIN himself, rather than going off his hot takes, I can tolerate his stance a little more. He's still a fake byron scott

Also, for the middle Ball kid...maybe football?

Last edited:

Melo's bench press form is :x :smh: doe

Man these kids are just having fun, living life and doing what they love!

The media really trying to bring hatred to this family.

Who records it? Who sends it to TMZ? Who has a whole channel on YT?

I think people are just irritated that this dad is a making it about him. is that their plan? Make dad be the shield for human hatred as his sons can just play ball? This isnt exactly new but they have taken it to the highest of social media levels. Its as if the Kardashian's are running things. Their reality show is months away, I guarantee it.

Overall its what they want. You can't expect everyone to love what this family is about. Ultimately they dont care. They are getting on air and showcasing their brand. Most won't see it as a positive feat but it is what it is

Simple. Any publicity is good publicity!

Lavar is doing whatever it takes to put his sons in position to get a full ride for education and make it to the professional league.

Using Steph Curry is perfect because he's one of the faces of NBA, so many kids look up to Curry, what he did is GENIUS!

It's the same as fighting.... wanna make money and get the big fights? Call out Mayweather, call out Pacquiao, call out McGregor... ect.

You gotta use your resources to survive.

Back
Top Bottom