****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

If Lonzo is a bust his pops is going to take most of the heat.

It's actually kind of genius when you think about it.

I think it’ll take Zo awhile to get comfortable and figure it out, but ultimately he’ll be a star. Not on a Mike or Lebron level, but then again, he’s a totally different player from those 2 guys.

Honestly, cats are probably gonna hate regardless. In this age of instant gratification, if he’s not averaging 20/10 and having nightly highlights on Sportscenter by December, the average social media aware, non-basketball person is gonna throw shade. Hell, LaVar haters will throw it even if he did do all that. :lol:

I think it’ll take Zo awhile to get comfortable and figure it out, but ultimately he’ll be a star. Not on a Mike or Lebron level, but then again, he’s a totally different player from those 2 guys.

Honestly, cats are probably gonna hate regardless. In this age of instant gratification, if he’s not averaging 20/10 and having nightly highlights on Sportscenter by December, the average social media aware, non-basketball person is gonna throw shade. Hell, LaVar haters will throw it even if he did do all that. :lol:

yup! every time Lonzo so much as misses a shot or turns the ball over, this is gonna be me running to this thread to gloat:

tenor.gif

:pimp:

Last edited:
Lonzo got a hype level similar to when Telfair came into the league.....hopefully he performs a lot better than Telfair

But yeah, LeBron's hype was through the roof
Like seriously...his first game in the league was one of the most watched of the year if I remember

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...bron-james-made-nba-debut-cleveland-cavaliers

The game drew a 2.8 rating on ESPN, which equates to about 2.5 million households. Only one of ESPN's 69 games the previous regular season drew a higher rating -- the first matchup between Yao Ming and Shaquille O'Neal, on Jan. 17, 2003, earned a 3.8 rating.

Last edited:
Nah, Lonzo got more hype than Telfair. A lot of people thought Telfair was gonna be a bust and that he should have went to college. And he was picked 13th.

Nah, Lonzo got more hype than Telfair. A lot of people thought Telfair was gonna be a bust and that he should have went to college. And he was picked 13th.

Yup. Everybody thought a year at Louisville would have been the best thing for his development. But then Adidas threw a bag at him.

Telfair knew he didn't want to go to the league too. He wanted to go to college first but he needed that $$$ for him and his family. I would of done the same

Idc nothing about BBB, but I need son to take off and be the goods. I'm tired of us sucking man, the drat trade stung me a little so he better be this leader magic looking for.

I'm with you brah. I'm been a Lakers fan since I was 10, I'm 31 now. This losing **** starting to piss me off. I swear to God if one of dem bandwagon GSW fans at work say one more slick comment, I'm putting dem paws on them and facing the consequences from HR.
new rusty's stories coming soon :nerd:

What about Cpt. Jack :nerd:

That team was lit. Baron, Staxx, slam dunk champ Richardson. I can't remember who Monta Ellis had with him when he was there but his years were great too. I was a fan until he left, then I lost interest, then they got good and I like their brand of ball now but I'm not really a fan.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford reppin club 31 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: no wonder everything you say makes so much damn sense to me :lol:

ricardo malta ricardo malta came in here thinking he was telling us hard truths that we've never heard before :lol:

****** been known this brand goes as far as Zo does. That's the beauty in it. ***** been discussed ad nauseum

Humanize lavar? So what was he before?

I'm saying :lol:. And everybody known this has BEEN Lavar scthik. I honestly don't think Lonzo goes #2 if Lavar ain't hype him the way he did. There was a lot of pressure for Magic to take Lonzo after the ping pong balls.

its a shame and an alarming representation of peoples intelligence that this wasnt evident from the beginning

Back
Top Bottom