****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

IMG_8441.PNG
Toe box looks trash I'll pass

Jay was absolutely right about Lavar. Think that part stood out the most to me from the whole thing. Funny how ppl really be on different wavelengths & levels of thinking.

Looks like a regular reality show. But I'm
IN to see how they handled some of those blogged about moments this past year.

They dropped episode 1 & 2 on Facebook.
Both were great episodes.
If anyone can look at those episodes and still be mad/upset Lavar; I dont know what to say.

I'm glad they got Gelo in the show a lot; after people were saying he was the lost link and all the backlash he got. He's shown a lot in episode 1 and decent air time in episode 2

They dropped episode 1 & 2 on Facebook.
Both were great episodes.
If anyone can look at those episodes and still be mad/upset Lavar; I dont know what to say.
Dude was talking reckless. The point is what you say should have consequences. Even if it's 'just for show'. The hate was warranted. I think most have cooled down though.

I do agree. Looking strictly at those episodes, it's a different picture. He did it to himself, is what I'm saying. Hard to sympathize 100%

Dude was talking reckless. The point is what you say should have consequences. Even if it's 'just for show'. The hate was warranted. I think most have cooled down though.

just you (and others) think its reckless; doesn't mean it's fact. he had a reasoning behind everything.

and if you take away all his "recklessness"; Lonzo wouldn't be nearly as big as he is and maybe not drafted by LA

I'm just saying. You can't look at something after the fact and say people shouldn't have been hating on him. People had every right after his mj and ucla comments. For the most part, people have either gotten past his antics or just don't care anymore. This may open things up for people to respect what he did but people shouldn't get blasted for stuff they didn't know anything about until now. If anything this is a fresh start of sorts

just you (and others) think its reckless; doesn't mean it's fact. he had a reasoning behind everything.

and if you take away all his "recklessness"; Lonzo wouldn't be nearly as big as he is and maybe not drafted by LA

Yeah he would. The Lakers obviously up the profile, but not as much as you're insinuating here

I'm just saying. You can't look at something after the fact and say people shouldn't have been hating on him. People had every right after his mj and ucla comments. For the most part, people have either gotten past his antics or just don't care anymore. This may open things up for people to respect what he did but people shouldn't get blasted for stuff they didn't know anything about until now. If anything this is a fresh start of sorts

Dude please, you took it to another level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom