****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Watched the first 2 eps

So basically the main cast consists of

Lavar - Biggest star/personality of the family and only reason this show and the brand exist
Lonzo- Soon to start rookie season with Lakers, will see if he has a ROTY season like Jason Kidd or if its more Jordan Clarkson level
LaMelo- Biggest personality of the 3 brothers and 2nd biggest personality behind Lavar, could potentially end up being the better NBA player and bigger star than Lonzo
Grandpa Ball- Don't know how often he'll pop up to talk about how he made Lavar
Tina- Recovering from Stroke storyline
Denise- Lonzo's gold digging californian white mexican girlfriend who's looking really nervous about if she'll make it to a season 2 of this show

IMG_8884.JPG

melo ball 1
Now he got his own shoe
#bbb #ballcontrol

Yeah he would. The Lakers obviously up the profile, but not as much as you're insinuating here

Bro
His dad got him more buzz than the #1 pick; in every aspect
Has his own show, shoe, was the front man in the draft pic with the ball in his hand, and was the face of the Father's Day commercial, was on sports center daily.

His dad's comments aren't the cause of that?

Reports already shown that he is the most talked about rookie in a long time.

Lakers was still taking him at 2, magic has a man crush on that kid. Now if he went #1 I'd 100% say lavar did that, everyone knew who was going 1 and the rest was speculation, many had him going 2. I wanted fultz in LA but there was no way Philly passed.

Damn they just skipped the gelo 1s?

Lonzo girl know she outta here man :lol:. U can tell by how she talking, probably snatched the bc patch off asap.

Lakers was still taking him at 2, magic has a man crush on that kid. Now if he went #1 I'd 100% say lavar did that, everyone knew who was going 1 and the rest was speculation, many had him going 2. I wanted fultz in LA but there was no way Philly passed.

Some had him lower than 2
And Magic said it took their visit to their house to pick him.
Regardless of what he was picked; the other buzz was been crazy and cause of his dad man.

If that's the case, why wasn't Russell or Ingram this popular? They were high picks.

Lonzo girl know she outta here man :lol:. U can tell by how she talking, probably snatched the bc patch off asap.

He'll probably get his soon
Maybe cause he's in college and their branding rights? Like how Jordan son couldn't wear Jordan's or whatever

I have absolutely no idea tho lol

Bro
His dad got him more buzz than the #1 pick; in every aspect
Has his own show, shoe, was the front man in the draft pic with the ball in his hand, and was the face of the Father's Day commercial, was on sports center daily.

His dad's comments aren't the cause of that?

Reports already shown that he is the most talked about rookie in a long time.

Breh I'm saying he's huge because of Lavar not the lakers is my point

Gelo is pretty limited with what he can do with Triple B's cause the NCAA is trash

Can't even be seen on BBB flyers let alone his own shoe

They did Gelo a lil dirty but Melo does have more of a buzz and Gelo won't even be able to wear his shoes on court anyway.

Zo's girl knows the writing is on the wall. Ole girl is nervous has hell that an IG thot finesses her out her golden ticket. :lol:

So that's why he isn't on the promo stuff?

Yup yup like when they have their pop ups Gelo can't be on any of the merchandise. I remember they had to take lonzo's likeness and what not off the website last year when he went to ucla

It's why it's funny how people saying that they forgetting about gelo when they can't really do much with him honestly lol

Yup yup like when they have their pop ups Gelo can't be on any of the merchandise. I remember they had to take lonzo's likeness and what not off the website last year when he went to ucla

It's why it's funny how people saying that they forgetting about gelo when they can't really do much with him honestly lol

Bro
Makes too much sense
And I been arguing with dudes about that
I figured it was just cause he was away at school
Makes sense with this too

Thanks for that bro
Appreciate that

Back
Top Bottom