****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

C213B9A8-60B7-40CD-8AA2-490215AD9041.jpeg
Heard supposedly that BBB is doing a partnership/project with Brand Black and redoing Lonzo's shoe. Heard that people that pre ordered Lonzo's shoe will get the new upgraded shoe instead. Heard the announcement while be made in a week or so. Not sure how true it is.

:lol:
How much do brand black shoes even cost, 100? Or pay 500 for the triple Bs....

and often goes on sale, you can catch them at Finishline and Nordstrom Rack for as low as $35-$40

kind of sucks if those who ordered originally actually liked that design and now they are getting a completely different shoe

and often goes on sale, you can catch them at Finishline and Nordstrom Rack for as low as $35-$40

kind of sucks if those who ordered originally actually liked that design and now they are getting a completely different shoe

I don't think anyone bought the original design because they liked the shoe. They just wanted to support Lavar/BBB and do something others were hating on... BBB could send them a turd in a box and they'd be hyped

76F40DF3-42F6-4C5B-99E4-93B3E12B04FE.jpeg

They can decide which pair they want
Old or new

the remixes look way better, do they have a relationship with brandblack? looks so similar.

the remixes look way better, do they have a relationship with brandblack? looks so similar.

yah, they hired their designers (which I believe are also the Brand Blacks owners)

those midsoles are from the rare metals and Melos shoes are pretty much rare metals with a different upper pattern
21227369_113710185986985_7582636350155784192_n.jpg

20160910-IMG_6414.jpg

I commented on how much they looked liked the rare metals when they debuted but I guess it all makes sense now.

Good for BBB though that they are actually putting legit tech into their shoes.

definitely a step in the right direction as Brand Black actually makes very good basketball shoes

I just wish they could have at least molded a new midsole for BBB instead of recycling it from their other models

Back
Top Bottom